Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-26-2020, 01:51 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Peyton was benched during the season that year. He threw something like 9 tds and 17 ints during the regular season. Go die on some other hill.

You could probably convince me russell Wilson won with a shit coach but even then I think the defense carried that team more than wilson did that season. And if you presented me that one as an example I'd tell you foles won the super bowl more recently due to coaching more so than qb talent.
I guess we'll see, won't we?

BB ain't winning shit without Brady.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

Ok. I don't think either one of them are winning shit. So how will we decide then?

Shit= Super bowl. Which you established as the argument
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-26-2020, 01:54 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Ok. I don't think either one of them are winning shit. So how will we decide then?
Good question.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 01:59 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:

Well, no one didn't know that to begin with. I mean as far as getting to another SB is concerned. The extreme glory days are over, that's a given. It's been 20 years.long enough and aged out of the race.
Just a silly pointless sports debate all around. Together they won. Now apart they'll lose. Maybe inside or outside of playoffs, but still lose.
No more super bowls for either of them.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:36 PM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

I think he could have easily rode Jimmy G to the SB. If Rat Jr could do it, so could Bill.

This was a few years before Mahomes was drafted/starting. Bill’s defense was elite and they were a primarily running team. Very similar to last years 49ers.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 02:57 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Peyton was benched during the season that year. He threw something like 9 tds and 17 ints during the regular season. Go die on some other hill.

You could probably convince me russell Wilson won with a shit coach but even then I think the defense carried that team more than wilson did that season. And if you presented me that one as an example I'd tell you foles won the super bowl more recently due to coaching more so than qb talent.
Are you trying to say Pete Carroll is a shit coach?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:13 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well, those usc championships were taken away.....
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:01 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I have one of the best QB's in the league, let me repeatedly run the ball until we are in big trouble then I'll just let my star qb do his thing in the 4th quarter to bail us out.

Yeah, I'd say I could be convinced he's not very good.

Last edited by tyecopeland; 10-26-2020 at 08:17 PM..
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote