Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:06 PM   #196
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
He has already been medically cleared and ran through all the tests by KCs staff. There isn't any sitting around on IR for this kid. He's getting his shot and as insane as it may sound I am 100% certain he's making the roster. I mean his stiffest competition is literally JAG Coleman, a washed 31 year old Gordon, and a bunch of practice squaders.
Keep doubting Gehrig mother****ing Dieter.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:18 PM   #197
Going home eventually

He ran very slow lately. Maybe he will heal up.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:27 PM   #198
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
He has already been medically cleared and ran through all the tests by KCs staff. There isn't any sitting around on IR for this kid. He's getting his shot and as insane as it may sound I am 100% certain he's making the roster. I mean his stiffest competition is literally JAG Coleman, a washed 31 year old Gordon, and a bunch of practice squaders.
If by some chance he makes the roster and he's fully healthy and he's able to perform to his abilities , then our WR roster will be ****ing awesome!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:27 PM   #199
11-5, baby

Quote:
Coleman, Gordon, and a 26 year old Fountain.

I’m sure the Chiefs hope he’s their WR5.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...th-chiefs/amp/
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 05:51 PM   #200
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm so ****ing sick of RAS.

For starters, the metric is completely asinine. Great, it measures overall athleticism. I don't ****ing care. There are metrics that matter at each position and metrics that don't.

Then, there's the whole thing called my ****ing eyeballs. Can the guy run routes? Can he catch in traffic and win 50/50 balls? Does he catch with his hands? Does he drop the ball too much? Et cetera..........

Ross is quick and fluid in/out of his breaks for a WR his size. He creates separation. He finds soft spots. He catches with his hands and he wins in traffic. He runs good routes. He had plenty of speed to regularly beat the guy across from him. He still posted over 11 yards per catch playing on a Jones fracture the entire season last year.

He fell off the charts over medicals, period. Nobody gives two ****s about his RAS score. He's fine. He's got his shot to make it through camp.
The only Ras I like, is Ras Tafari! Wah Gwaan!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:52 PM   #201
MVP

I don’t understand why people complain about RAS. I mean, it’s nothing we haven’t always cited. It’s just an aggregate score of the things they do at the combine. Of course there is more to it. That’s always been true for everyone except Al Davis.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 05:58 PM   #202
Veteran

This is immmedietly one of the bigger wrs in the nfl. He’s drake londons size

Hopefully he can stick. Not sure about him vs Gordon. Who will get the nod.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-03-2022, 06:02 PM   #203
Special Teams ACE!!!

There is no way any professional scout or front office team gives a single squirrel fart about RAS. When they're compiling data about each prospect, I seriously doubt that's a number in a box they're filling in.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 06:10 PM   #204
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
This is immmedietly one of the bigger wrs in the nfl. He’s drake londons size

Hopefully he can stick. Not sure about him vs Gordon. Who will get the nod.
London has 15 lbs on Ross.

Chiefs FO gives zero ****s about Gordon.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 06:11 PM   #205
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm skeptical but excited about the possibilities. If he's in this good of shape i don't see teams passing on him for 7 rounds. But I'll optimistically hold my breath knowing there's nothing to lose with trying
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 06:15 PM   #206
The man you could post like.

Like Josh ****ing Gordon makes a lick of difference. I guess if Ross can't beat him out then his career is well and truly ****ed, but that's the only worthwhile barometer Josh Gordon provides.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:00 PM   #207
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There is no way any professional scout or front office team gives a single squirrel fart about RAS. When they're compiling data about each prospect, I seriously doubt that's a number in a box they're filling in.
I mean they probably do glance at it these days. Even if they don’t, they look at literally every number factored into it plus some anyways.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2022, 07:13 PM   #208
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm so ****ing sick of RAS.

For starters, the metric is completely asinine. Great, it measures overall athleticism. I don't ****ing care. There are metrics that matter at each position and metrics that don't.

Then, there's the whole thing called my ****ing eyeballs. Can the guy run routes? Can he catch in traffic and win 50/50 balls? Does he catch with his hands? Does he drop the ball too much? Et cetera..........

Ross is quick and fluid in/out of his breaks for a WR his size. He creates separation. He finds soft spots. He catches with his hands and he wins in traffic. He runs good routes. He had plenty of speed to regularly beat the guy across from him. He still posted over 11 yards per catch playing on a Jones fracture the entire season last year.

He fell off the charts over medicals, period. Nobody gives two ****s about his RAS score. He's fine. He's got his shot to make it through camp.
I told you a few months ago it would be used like PFF. No idea about a player? Just use some shitty metric rating to make your argument credible
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 07:19 PM   #209
Andy Reid Supporter

Juju
MVS
Hardman
Skyy
Powell
Ross

Gordon and Coleman had their chance. Best player between them can join Deiter on the practice squad…maybe
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2022, 07:38 PM   #210
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Juju
MVS
Hardman
Skyy
Powell
Ross

Gordon and Coleman had their chance. Best player between them can join Deiter on the practice squad…maybe
I wonder what Powell can even bring after having a full year not playing.Also with Skyy,i always hear how hard it is for receivers to learn Reids offense,but i hope they have some things in mind for him right away,i'm sure they do.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.