Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:11 PM   #16381
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Loves me some boneless, skinless thighs

Thats actually what these tacos we're supposed to be, but the chain store didn't have them dammit... they're fatty, moist and hard to screw up
And they're cheap. You can get them $2/lb most of the time. I've bought the $1/lb bone-in chicken thighs and cut the skin and bones out, but that's just because I'm a cheapskate sometimes and don't mind the knifework.

I will say I prefer the bone-in if I'm gonna grill them simply because I like the skin char and bbq glaze mixture so damn much.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:35 PM   #16382
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
And they're cheap. You can get them $2/lb most of the time. I've bought the $1/lb bone-in chicken thighs and cut the skin and bones out, but that's just because I'm a cheapskate sometimes and don't mind the knifework.

I will say I prefer the bone-in if I'm gonna grill them simply because I like the skin char and bbq glaze mixture so damn much.
Had I went to Aldi in the first place they probably would've had them, usually do... but then not had cilantro or some other crucial ingredient like limes

I swear you can't count on my Aldi to have ANYTHING in stock on a given day

Bone in meat is usually the best way to go no doubt, but for some quick tacos those skinless thighs are very forgiving... they take a nice char without losing moisture
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 06:49 PM   #16383
Ultrabanned

Little grilling action.

Brat tub sprouts and potatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:00 PM   #16384
pie is never free

Them taters look like a feast unto themselves
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 07:12 PM   #16385
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Had I went to Aldi in the first place they probably would've had them, usually do... but then not had cilantro or some other crucial ingredient like limes

I swear you can't count on my Aldi to have ANYTHING in stock on a given day

Bone in meat is usually the best way to go no doubt, but for some quick tacos those skinless thighs are very forgiving... they take a nice char without losing moisture
Aldi around my place is pretty damn good, but it's a newer store in a nice shopping center so they've got to keep it up. The one I used to go to was like what you describe. You're trying to find the last tomato and good luck with herbs.
Old 06-30-2021, 05:43 PM   #16386
Veteran

Fried catfish, collards and Mac and cheese.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-03-2021, 07:48 PM   #16387
Supporter

Did me some smashburgers.

They look like ****ing hell because I’m a hamfisted jackass. But they were goooooood.

I roasted some Pablanos and threw them under the cheese. I got the idea from the YouTube channel Ethan Chlebowski. I’ll be doing that again. If I can keep ahold of them. I roasted 4 peppers and used probably 1.5 on the burgers. The wife told me she ate some of the ones I had stashed in the fridge. She said she wanted to eat them all but didn’t. .

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 07:57 PM   #16388
Be Kind To Your Pets

Tonight was simple, cheeseburgers on the Weber Genesis Gas Grill with strawberries, french fries (from my new air fryer) some pasta salad and greens.

Tomorrow I'm smoking on the Weber GSM. Chicken drummies, a pork tenderloin and turkey breast, taking it all to my sister in laws house for a 5pm feed. Probably do some crock pot mushrooms too,
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2021, 08:04 PM   #16389
Supporter

How’d you like the air fried fries? IMO they’re not as good. But they’re good enough I can take the lack of oil and feel good about it
Old 07-03-2021, 08:24 PM   #16390
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
How’d you like the air fried fries? IMO they’re not as good. But they’re good enough I can take the lack of oil and feel good about it
I think they're about the same as doing them in the regular oven. Maybe a little faster. I bought an "oil spritzer" that looks like a woman's perfume atomizer, and spritz cooking oil on the fries to make them a little crispier. I think that helps, and it's just enough oil where they're not too greasy.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2021, 06:03 PM   #16391
Ultrabanned

Old 07-12-2021, 08:42 PM   #16392
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Only way to do strawberry shortcake, use twinkies instead of angel food cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I tried that and it was great.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-12-2021, 09:41 PM   #16393
Fight, build, win!

I just make those shortcake hard biscuits on the side of the Jiffy biscuit mix box. They stay crispy instead of the sponge cake crap you buy that just gets a soggy mess. If you don't want to go through all that just buy Lora Doone shortbread cookies. I hate twinkies since Bimbo bought Hostess.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 06:06 PM   #16394
Ultrabanned

Old 07-14-2021, 06:15 PM   #16395
MVP

avocado salad with ginger dressing. dusted up and seared some boneless thighs them. finished off with some ponzu. topped it on the salad. dessert was a sliced mango.

love me some rabbit food.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.