Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:54 AM   #316
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I keep finding new ads to laugh at, too.

All of the ads are hysterical.
I think my favorite one so far is the "it's not the gun that squirts."
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #317
I'll be back.

Another thing I've done is just sit in my apartment and watch the news.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:41 AM   #318
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This game has SO much more content and story and depth than Witcher 3. Maybe it's the NPC density that's making it seem shallow to folks? The Witcher was mostly open, empty space so when you came across a village, it had a couple of quests and you were like "oh, hey, content!"

The world building and attention to detail is staggering in Cyberpunk. If I start thinking about the amount of work that alone took, I start getting anxiety, LOL.
Does the side content get better when you get out of Watson? So far it's been agonizingly boring busy work. Show up, shoot a few brainless npcs, find a mcguffin to pick up, open the map to set the next waypoint, repeat. There's a shitload of "content" but it all feels the same. If that changes the further south you go I'll just ditch Watson and move on.

It seems shallow because of the terrible AI and simplistic gameplay. Not too much to do besides ride around shooting up places and laughing at edgelord humor. Seems like they spent 8 years crafting this beautiful world but forgot to give you anything meaningful to do in it.

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 12-16-2020 at 10:52 AM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #319
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Does the side content get better when you get out of Watson? So far it's been agonizingly boring busy work. Show up, shoot a few brainless npcs, find a mcguffin to pick up, open the map to set the next waypoint, repeat. There's a shitload of "content" but it all feels the same. If that changes the further south you go I'll just ditch Watson and move on.

It seems shallow because of the terrible AI and simplistic gameplay. Not too much to do besides ride around shooting up places and laughing at edgelord humor. Seems like they spent 8 years crafting this beautiful world but forgot to give you anything meaningful to do in it.
My feeling as well.

The single player story is written well, missions are decent, gameplay is OK. Graphics are amazing.

As far as sandbox open world? Pitiful. Nearly every other modern open world game has done it better. Cant think anything even close to recent with a shallower 'open world', including the studios own IP in witcher 3.

it is what it is, and it aint what it aint
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 08:59 PM   #320
I'll be back.

you may be cool, but are you samurai cowboy boots yellow sunglasses cool?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 09:37 PM   #321
I'll be back.

managed to wreck my bike and it got trapped under a vehicle, which stopped

bike exploded, killing everyone in the car

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 10:18 PM   #322
Banned

Only a black guy can dress like that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:20 PM   #323
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Only a black guy can dress like that.
or this

Old 12-16-2020, 10:21 PM   #324
'Tis my eye!

Nice hair.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2020, 11:24 PM   #325
I'll be back.

gorg

Old 12-17-2020, 04:48 AM   #326

Now Skippy just screams at me all the time instead of singing
I am sad.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2020, 07:59 PM   #327

Ooof

Old 12-17-2020, 08:24 PM   #328

I don't think I have ever seen an AAA game get removed from a store like this before. Arkham Knight was removed by WB from the Steam store, but this seems to be a Sony decision. They must've been pissed about CDPR offering refunds without asking them first, so they just said **** it, until you fix your shit we're not selling this trash.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:56 PM   #329
I'll be back.

ye gods this game is beautiful

Old 12-17-2020, 09:19 PM   #330
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
ye gods this game is beautiful

It's a building. You ever play RDR2? That shit is truly impressive.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.