Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-16-2022, 12:42 PM  
Damn it feels good.

Have you ever used a personal trainer?

Long story short, my wife and I are both starting a new journey w/ fitness and food. We're seeing a dietician soon to get some help with the food part, but we've also been considering getting a personal trainer (either one for both of us or separate - either option is on the table).

Does anyone here have experience with one? What are some good questions to ask to make sure I get the "right" one? Any tips to set us up for success in this process?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:42 AM   #211
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Also cringe: Dudes who jog with their shirt off.
Depends.

Muscle t's. NOT tank tops.

My kiddo is 6, so I hope I'm not 20 years behind on boys "fashion." He'll be spending the summer in basketball shorts and muscle t's.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 10:53 AM   #212
Cheat Death

I workout in Depends too!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:59 AM   #213
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Depends.

Muscle t's. NOT tank tops.

My kiddo is 6, so I hope I'm not 20 years behind on boys "fashion." He'll be spending the summer in basketball shorts and muscle t's.
Muscle shirts aren't shirtless though.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:01 AM   #214
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just wore my workout shorts to Lowe’s.

Ask me anything!
I work from home so I am in workout shorts 95% of my life. Why be uncomfortable when not going someplace with a dress code.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:02 AM   #215
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Muscle shirts aren't shirtless though.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:08 AM   #216
MVP

You guys are making me feel like a slouch.
At 59 I don't work out, I just live.
I keep fit by not sitting around and making sure I am outside in every season.
I just engage in the various activities that put me to work. Things like:

Chopping Wood
Gardening/Landscaping
Cycling
Ice Hockey
Cross County Skiing
Walks

I suppose at my age I should be thinking about gaining muscle mass
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:10 AM   #217
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post

Chopping Wood
Gardening/Landscaping
Cycling
Ice Hockey
Cross County Skiing
Walks

I feel like part of why we all workout is so we can actually do those things @ 59
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 11:43 AM   #218
In Search of a Life

Does anyone else have a bunch of women at their gym in those painted on thin spandex tights that go all the way up the ass crack, and tight halters with boobs hanging out and lots of midriff? Or do I just go to the stripper gym? Not that I'm complaining but it does get damn distracting sometimes.

I'm always afraid they're going to yell at me for looking at them and I'm like how am I supposed to not look at that?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:51 AM   #219
Respect the hyphen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post

Chopping Wood
Gardening/Landscaping
Cycling
Ice Hockey
Cross County Skiing
Walks

At your age I'm not sure you've got enough testosterone to really be building a ton of muscle..? If you're able to do all of that, you're probably fine.

In general, though, I'd say everyone, at every age, should be interested in trying to build muscle mass.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 11:53 AM   #220
Respect the hyphen

I just saw a video of some lady in Washington getting attacked by a couple dogs and she was completely helpless. They were two, probably, 45 pound pits. Whole time I was thinking she should be ashamed for not being able to simply throw those ****ers off of her lol chick needs the gym STAT

And my girlfriend can barely carry in those 24-packs of bottle water. She pulled a muscle doing it once a couple years back and now she makes me do it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 12:48 PM   #221
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

....it's easy to see who is upset, and it isn't me.
I don't think anyone's upset, just confused by your tactics.

What are you doing?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 12:57 PM   #222
MVP

I used a personal trainer a few years back when I was really into running half marathons. I had specific goals and he helped me attain them. Whether it's getting to and maintaining a certain body fat or adding bulk or whatever, I think having specific goals is important.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:05 PM   #223
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
I don't think anyone's upset, just confused by your tactics.

What are you doing?
Well, his specific words to me in rep were "yet you can't ignore me", which says to me "you should just ignore me", which I might just further translate into booting him from threads so we can all do what he wants us to do in the first place.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 01:33 PM   #224
MVP

While they may not be for everyone, all I know is when I wear my Cheetos zubaz to the gym I have to beat the ladies off with a stick.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 01:51 PM   #225
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
While they may not be for everyone, all I know is when I wear my Cheetos zubaz to the gym I have to beat the ladies off with a stick.
Are they aware there's only one Cheeto inside and it's not made with real cheese?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote