Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2021, 02:32 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yeah. 7 years ago. You really think they can make college football work but not Madden?
Between 2004 and 2010, NCAA was actually a good game. Madden was terrible at the time.

So, yeah, I actually do think they can make college football work. Something about it is different. Not sure what but they were able to pull it off. Madden has never been as good as NCAA was for 7-8 years.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:47 PM   #3
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Between 2004 and 2010, NCAA was actually a good game. Madden was terrible at the time.

So, yeah, I actually do think they can make college football work. Something about it is different. Not sure what but they were able to pull it off. Madden has never been as good as NCAA was for 7-8 years.
I want to say ~2006-ish, maybe 2007... one of those was the best football game they ever made (at least up until I gave up on both several years ago).

They had some pretty bad bugs before then... one of those years you could stack a LB over your DE and head straight to the QB for sack after sack. Kansas' Nick Reid's claim to fame is a season when I got him like 60+ sacks.

But, in that time frame, it would take me at least a few season to take some shitty team to a NC... I would spend a handful of seasons with Kansas and then move to the SEC and pick like Florida or some 'okay' school so I could build them up.

I played the shit out of those games..... I missed a season or three in there, but bought 2010, IIRC, and they had completely ruined it by then. I'd play as Kansas and could beat the #2 team in the country by 30 points, followed by losing to Rice.

And their football and hockey games have been plagued by that shit ever since (at least in hockey, which I didn't give up on for several more years).... dominate the greatest match ups, struggle against the cupcakes, and then meet up with some of the shittiest teams in the playoffs (regardless of sliders/difficultly/etc.)...... no idea how they could **** that up for so many years, but it completely ruined their games for me (much less the lack of difficulty).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.