Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2004, 09:27 PM  
a haw haw haw

100 albums you should remove from your collection immediately

According to this article and list anyway.

In the main, we have not selected easy targets for removal -- we know that you know that the Milli Vanilli album you've got stashed away in a shoebox isn't exactly kosher. Nope, we chose critical darlings and must-have releases from the past and present. Some will bristle at our audacity for questioning the worth of any Beatles release or blithely pissing on Jane's Addiction's "masterpiece." Some will maintain that we're not qualified or that we'll never make an album as great as Dark Side of the Moon and accordingly should shut our traps. The approval an artist seeks by releasing an album is not guaranteed, even if music moguls, "tastemakers," and critics agree that it is merited. As music listeners, we've taken on the very modest project of flipping through our collections, listening to them, and separating the good stuff from the bad. If the creators of the "greats," the "classics," and the "hits" want to ensure that their efforts get the praise they deserve forevermore, they should take care that they are only accessible to sympathetic critics and fans.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:14 PM   #61
Free Born Man of the USA

This has to be the most asinine article I've ever read. For even mentioning the Beatles, Zepplin, or the Who, this person should be immediately drug out into the street and shot.
beavis has disabled reputation
Old 12-05-2004, 02:57 PM   #62
King Shit of **** Mountain

Bob Dole doesn't understand how Queen's Jazz could escape any list like this.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:17 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:33 PM   #63
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Dole
Bob Dole doesn't understand how Queen's Jazz could escape any list like this.
Probably because of the poster that comes with it of the all nude womens bicycle race,yup I own it.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:44 PM   #64
Keep 'er Movin'

This guy comes across as the biggest douche in the world. Some of these are bad albums, some are good music. It doesn't change the fact that I would get pleasure from going "punk" on his ass and kicking his head into the curb.
Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Spicy McHaggis must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:45 PM   #65
Hi, I'm Llama

I owned about 85% of his list.

I say owned, because someone last night, apparently taking it upon himself to heed the author's advice, broke into my storage unit and stole all 8,000 CD's. (along with about $12,000 of other DJ equipment)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:46 PM
ENDelt260
Old 12-05-2004, 11:46 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
You can't have a list like that without including Styx.
Hey now. Context is a mighty strong concept. Being the first one to bring "Pieces of Eight" to school in eighth grade got me laid...

However, Mr. Roboto is another matter.

---->
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:48 PM
ENDelt260
Old 12-05-2004, 11:48 PM   #67
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandllama
I owned about 85% of his list.

I say owned, because someone last night, apparently taking it upon himself to heed the author's advice, broke into my storage unit and stole all 8,000 CD's. (along with about $12,000 of other DJ equipment)
Focking worthless lowlifes,my buddy got broke into the other night already had all the kids gifts under the tree etc and the bastards took everything.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:51 PM   #68
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Ouch.
Yep, it was a banner weekend for this DJ... worked a dance last night where I had to play 90% latin music, had my check and tip (and previous gigs from the week checks) stolen by hotel staff that are managed by someone who suddenly forgot how to speak english at 1am (even though he had been speaking english to me all night), get up this morning, file the reports with the OP police department, go out to unload my van and find the storage unit latch laying on the ground.

The only 'upside' is that the primary system didn't get stolen because it was in the van. My karoke system, second system, back up system, and the second system lights were all stolen.

Cops show up to take the report and the only thing they had to say was 'guess the weren't outdoorsmen'.... (they left the camping equipment, life jackets, and two $1000+ sets of golf clubs)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:09 AM   #69
May 1993 - June 2003

anything by pearl jam, led zeppelin and aerosmith.

god that shit SUCKS...
Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Loki is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:28 AM   #70
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13
I have it... still do, right here as a matter of fact. Keep f***ing doubting Hootie!
Amen, man. I'm a proud closet Hootie fan.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-15-2024, 07:50 PM   #71
MVP

Interesting list.

Most of those albums are not great.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:04 PM   #72
Politically Incorrect

They are not a U2 fan......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2024, 08:57 PM   #73
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
anything by pearl jam, led zeppelin and aerosmith.

god that shit SUCKS...
Are you serious right now? Led Zepplin ROCKS! Listen to Kashmir, Misty Mountain Hop, Black Dog, Houses of the Holy, When the Levee Breaks, Immigrant Song, Rock and Roll, Ramble On!

Aerosmith really? Kings and Queens, Sweet Emotion, Draw the Line, Back in the Saddle, Last Child, Come Together and Sweet Emotion

Apparently, YOU SUCK!

Last edited by Stryker; 04-15-2024 at 09:09 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:09 PM   #74
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Lol, who is this guy? Why should I give a rat’s ass what this loser thinks?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:28 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Interesting list.

Most of those albums are not great.
There are some good ones though.
Hard to imagine dismissing Dark Side of the Moon and ALL GRATEFUL DEAD material.
And then to dismiss The Replacements Tim? That was a pretty good release by the Minneapolis band.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote