Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-15-2020, 10:04 AM  
In Search of a Life

Chiefs Texans All 22 breakdown

Thought we could have a place to discuss this instead of the mega threads etc.

Here's one showing how honey badger is just like a chicken with his head cut off. Pretty hella play.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:26 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Chiefs 9ers would be a hell of a game for sure. I don't know what to think of the Packers, but if you get prime Rodgers, yeah, I'd take my chances with Jimmy G.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:33 PM   #62
Veteran

Packers defense any good? I didn’t get to see them play this year. Didn’t we play them pretty close with Matty at QB
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:34 PM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Packers defense any good? I didn’t get to see them play this year. Didn’t we play them pretty close with Matty at QB
There back end is terrible. Have a decent pass rush in the Smith bro’s. They are average at best. Rodgers is a game manager now. But Aaron Jones scares me
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:35 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
They have a really good pass rush, but outside of that they’re nothing spectacular and awful against the run. They have young talent in the secondary, but they don’t match up that well with us there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:40 PM   #65
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
yeah, remember when we used to think like that?

"We're so balanced, our defense is great, we have a great running game, we can pass it a little too-look at our all-world TE, we're just too balanced to be beaten."

And then some team with an elite QB would smoke us.

I guess for most of the NFL, they still have to play that psychological game.

The reality is, as long as KC doesn't shit down their legs like they did in the first quarter against Houston, none of these remaining teams stand a chance.

It's always possible that we'll just **** it up, but short of that, Mahomes and his weapons are just too damned good paired with a pretty good defense.
I agree, the Chiefs “A game” is stronger than any of the Final 4 teams. But we have seen them crap their pants numerous times this season. Only positive to this is they have seen plenty of adversity. They used those earlier experiences to help them in the 24-0 game last weekend. I just hope they can show up focused and ready to play with no “full reerun” moments the rest of the way.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-15-2020, 05:49 PM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I agree, the Chiefs “A game” is stronger than any of the Final 4 teams. But we have seen them crap their pants numerous times this season. Only positive to this is they have seen plenty of adversity. They used those earlier experiences to help them in the 24-0 game last weekend. I just hope they can show up focused and ready to play with no “full reerun” moments the rest of the way.
Yep ,thank goodness it’s at home. Hope they come out firing in all three phases, no week off so shouldn’t be any rust or what ever it was last week
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:00 PM   #67
Andy Reid Supporter

Would rather play GB every time over SF.

We do not match up well with SF’s offense and they’re loaded on defense. Also don’t have a rookie HC.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:09 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

I swear Cam Erving is the biggest cheerleader on our sidelines
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #69
Go Beavers!

Man, how loud are the screams of "The NFL is rigged" gonna be if the Chiefs and Packers make the SB?
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:14 PM   #70
Suupraa Geniuuusss

On paper, GB is the weaker team. SF has a better defense front to back, better and more offensive weapons, and a more seasoned coach.

I would worry if we got GB because Aaron Rodgers. Who can do Mahomesian things. Especially at the end of games.

But this year, I think I'd still rather go against GB. If they had another offensive weapon, and a better secondary, I'd probably lean the other way.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:16 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Would rather play GB every time over SF.

We do not match up well with SF’s offense and they’re loaded on defense. Also don’t have a rookie HC.
We match up well against any average to below average QB defensively.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:16 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I swear Cam Erving is the biggest cheerleader on our sidelines
I cheer when he's on the sidelines too
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:20 PM   #73
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I cheer when he's on the sidelines too
Lol that’s a no shitter
Old 01-15-2020, 06:24 PM   #74
Veteran

Pump the brakes just a little. They have to beat the Tits before they get to this point. I realize they should beat the Tits but they did beat NE and Baltimore to get to the AFCCG. Worry about this week first.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:26 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
Pump the brakes just a little. They have to beat the Tits before they get to this point. I realize they should beat the Tits but they did beat NE and Baltimore to get to the AFCCG. Worry about this week first.
We’re not the players. We can look ahead all we want. We all understand that we could still lose this week.