Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2020, 11:12 AM   Topic Starter
Suupraa Geniuuusss

"Time's Yours"

Found this yesterday. Hopefully not Q. Just thought this was very well done.

This is basically an insider's look in a short clip about Andy Reid's journey to Super Bowl LIV, from the POV of his staff and players. Approx. 44 minutes long:

Last edited by Megatron96; 09-16-2020 at 11:45 AM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:17 AM   #2
Stroking to the SB Champs!

I watched it on the NFL Network when it aired. It really is awesome. Thanks for posting the link, as I'm sure I'll watch it again
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:50 AM   #3
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I watched it on the NFL Network when it aired. It really is awesome. Thanks for posting the link, as I'm sure I'll watch it again
You're welcome.

I really liked it as well. It's a little bit of a fluff piece, but I was fascinated by some of commentary by Spags, EB, Travis, etc. about how Andy thinks, how he game-plans. I got to the end wishing it was longer.

On a sidenote, is there an "Official Andy Reid Thread"? I kind of searched for it and came up empty. Stuff like this should really be all kept on one thread.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 12:19 PM   #4
Born to Ride

I tend to watch everything related to the Superbowl season. I watched this and can honestly say it never gets old! I guess that's what 50 years of watching the struggle gets you!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:49 PM   #5
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

I watched this at lunch today. What a great watch!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:50 PM   #6
I'll be back.

q
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 05:03 PM   #7

This is pretty incredible. LOVE
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #8

Seriously if you haven't watched this it's amazing! Spags content is priceless. Particularly how they stopped Derrick Henry in the AFC Championship. And one week in, this video highlights how crazy it is that EB didn't get a head coaching job this offseason.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:28 PM   #9

Oh, and they practiced that 1948 Rose Bowl play ALL YEAR LONG! Bienemy says it was the "most practiced play" of the year! Damn.
Old 09-16-2020, 05:34 PM   #10

Main flaw in this video is highlighting the forgotten Fuller interception as if it was somehow game-sealing. Game was already over.
Old 09-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #11
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Main flaw in this video is highlighting the forgotten Fuller interception as if it was somehow game-sealing. Game was already over.
Agreed. Jones should have been the focus.

Has there been a single video (Turning Point, Mic'd Up, America's Game, etc) that has given any love to Jones?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:55 PM   #12
Dazed and Confused

Awesome video. "Track the hip, and kill the engine.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:02 PM   #13
Suupraa Geniuuusss

One of the things I really enjoyed about the video was just how much everyone, the coaching staff, the players, just everyone expressed their love and admiration for Andy.

Spags' comments in particular were heart-warming.

Also, Andy's incredible wealth of knowledge and intelligence is on full display, both from the clips and from his staff. And btw, Spags is a defensive genius. And EB is so ready to be a HC. If I were a GM looking for a HC and saw this video, I'd be planning on when and how to ambush EB right now.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:31 AM   #14
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

I finally finished this (soooo many skipped ads), and really enjoyed it.
I especially liked coach Reid's comments to PMII during practices. Hardly ever get to hear coaches commentary during practice.
And the insights by Eric "Sleeping with" Bienemy and Spags were outstanding.
All great coaches, and KC is fortunate to have them.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.