Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:36 PM  
Chiefs

Fisher has a Achilles injury

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #316
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You have to be tough to even make it to the NFL. The days of the idiot coach that think we can win by being tougher are over. Detroit’s knee capper coach is going to fail.

Is Mahomes tough? The evidence says yes. But, his words and demeanor don’t scream tough SOB. I’ll take your hit, then I’ll throw a TD.
Remember, these are the kinds of fans that bought into Gunther's "take the head" stupidity.

The dumbass thought the punter was great because he tore off his freaking sleeves.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #317
MVP

seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:00 PM   #318
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
lol he'd have to take like 12m less.

Veach will find linemen like he always has and also LDT / Niang could conceivably come back.

There won't be any good left tackles left at 32 but there will certainly be good interior linemen and if Alijah Vera-Tucker falls to the late 20s it would be worth it to move up for him.

Or just let Wyatt Davis fall to you. I'd much rather have one of the top IOL than reach for the 6th best LT
You could get a good, starting IOL in the 2nd round. No need to reach.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:00 PM   #319
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Plain Truth View Post
Patrick Mahomes will be in some serious trouble with Jason Pierre-Paul and Shaquil Barrett chasing him down. The offensive line will be the biggest weakness of the Chiefs come Superbowl Sunday. Tampa Bay will take advantage of this weakness, exploit it, and come out on top as Superbowl Champs.
This guy
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:01 PM   #320
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Ok well i've just been doing some research and it looks like Remmers played a lot of games at left tackle for the Panthers and Vikings. Infact he played almost a full season for the panthers at left tackle. Meanwhile Wylie was actually a tackle in college and obviously got the call to play right tackle against the Saints aswell as sliding over there against the bills. So the great thing is he's already had a full week of practice reps ahead of the Saints game and played a better d-line too. And then he got some reps the other day against the Bills aswell. Now he's gonna have two weeks to prepare knowing he'll be the right tackle instead of just three days of practice.

So the line is likely to be the line the finished the game.

...Remmers....Aligretti.....Reiter.....Wiznouski....Wylie....

That's the most experienced line we could put out there and three of them have played in a superbowl (Remmers for the Panthers). It's basically the d-line against the Saints with Remmers instead of Fish. The Saints got three sacks and hit Pat a few times but we still ran for 170 and put up 30 points. Also four of this line played against Tampa already (they got two sacks)..Wiz is the only one who didn't. All in all hopefully with the experience and reps these guys have, coupled with two weeks to get ready, our line will play to the best of their abilities.

Edit: And i just read a tweet from Chiefs reporter Matt Derrick saying that Wylie took right tackle reps in the offseason, pre-season and during practices plus played a few snaps there last season aswell. So he's been preparing for this moment both on the practice field and in the games.
Great stuff. Thanks for the research.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:04 PM   #321
Banned!

Quote:
Patrick Mahomes will be in some serious trouble with Jason Pierre-Paul and Shaquil Barrett chasing him down. The offensive line will be the biggest weakness of the Chiefs come Superbowl Sunday. Tampa Bay will take advantage of this weakness, exploit it, and come out on top as Superbowl Champs.
This is true. If only Andy had two weeks to gameplan and work through the strengths of the line we DO have, we MIGHT have stood a chance. Since that is somehow not the case, we're simply doomed.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:07 PM   #322
MVP

I never went back to watch game tape but in game i thought Wylie looked more competent as a right tackle than guard at times. Any one else feel this way? I mean he did have Cam Jordan steaming mad.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:11 PM   #323
Veteran

They'll be fine.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #324
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I never went back to watch game tape but in game i thought Wylie looked more competent as a right tackle than guard at times. Any one else feel this way? I mean he did have Cam Jordan steaming mad.
Wylie actually played tackle before.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:12 PM   #325
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yea, I agree. Wylie looked better at RT than he ever has at G.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:20 PM   #326
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Lame mult act, Assnorix.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:24 PM   #327
MVP

Quote:

Do you think your defense is better than SF last season?

Please try to beat the Chiefs with the pass rush. In fact rush 6 every down
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:27 PM   #328
Cheat Death

Quote:
We're going to finish what them fireworks didn't on JPP
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 12:37 PM   #329
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
The one who was getting beaten the most was Fisher against Hendrickson iirc??. And I remember Chiefs talking heads praising Wylie after the game and suggesting that he could replace Mitch long-term if Mitch doesn't come back.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:37 PM   #330
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post

Goddamn man its possible to be rational and use your brain sometimes.
Saying this in today's world is taboo. With social media, everyone thinks they can just throw an unthoughtful opinion out and everyone should agree.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.