Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2021, 12:33 AM   #2
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Assuming it's an automatic, that's the real problem. Those are federally banned. I'm not sure what they do to a non-felon who wasn't using one to commit a crime, but my understanding is the penalties are harsh enough to make it a very bad idea. Just googling around sounds like state laws come into play as well. Again, not entirely sure how bad this situation is, but would like to hear somebody report on the possible range of outcomes.

The closed-bolt leads to being able to make the weapon automatic which is why it’s banned in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 05:58 AM   #3
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
The closed-bolt leads to being able to make the weapon automatic which is why it’s banned in the US.

I've seen semi-automatic Uzis for sale here in Illinois. They aren't illegal. But I wouldn't want a semi-auto version of any sort of spray and pray SMG.

It's not difficult for someone who knows what they're doing to make an AR, AK or many other sorts of semi-auto weapons fully auto. It's just illegal as hell to do it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #4
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I've seen semi-automatic Uzis for sale here in Illinois. They aren't illegal. But I wouldn't want a semi-auto version of any sort of spray and pray SMG.

It's not difficult for someone who knows what they're doing to make an AR, AK or many other sorts of semi-auto weapons fully auto. It's just illegal as hell to do it.

Fair enough

Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:56 PM   #5
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not at all a "gun guy." Is this illegal because uzi's specifically are banned in California, or is there some other element at play here that I'm missing?
Firstly, we have no idea at this point whether it was an actual fully automatic Uzi, or just the semi-automatic aesthetically similar clone. Or if it was even a true firearm, rather than an Airsoft clone or BB gun.

But aside from all of that, Kalifornika's gun control regs are draconian; only NY is stricter, or more zealously idiotic, depending on your POV.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:57 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Firstly, we have no idea at this point whether it was an actual fully automatic Uzi, or just the semi-automatic aesthetically similar clone. Or if it was even a true firearm, rather than an Airsoft clone or BB gun.

But aside from all of that, Kalifornika's gun control regs are draconian; only NY is stricter, or more zealously idiotic, depending on your POV.
If it was a BB gun….he wouldn’t have been arrested.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:02 PM   #7
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It is Kalifornia. It wouldn't surprise me if they've banned certain BB guns by now.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:21 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Do you even Kalifornia bro?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 05:35 PM   #9
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not at all a "gun guy." Is this illegal because uzi's specifically are banned in California, or is there some other element at play here that I'm missing?
An Uzi is only illegal if its fully automatic without a licence to own a fully automatic weapon. State laws can limit clip capacity. California is very strict on such things. The configuration is the key here. Uzi are pieces of shit inaccurate why anyone wants one is beyond me.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:54 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Ain't life a bitch?

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 04:59 PM   #11
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Ain't life a bitch?

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:55 PM   #12
You gotta kill a few people

Please please tell me this voids his contract
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:56 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Please please tell me this voids his contract
Why the **** would we cut him right now?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:58 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
If they can get out of all that money and think he's a shell of himself?

I'm guessing they don't but just a thought
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:02 PM   #15
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I never said anything about cutting him now.

If this offense somehow voided the guarantees in his contract or some shit (I'm not sure how this stuff works) then it would give us some more wiggle room in getting out from underneath his contract.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.