Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:10 AM   #31831
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoDork View Post
Chiefs will be a tough out all year. Big deal is you have an amazing QB on a roll. That will continue, but I figure the Chiefs will somehow find a way to fail in the playoffs, no soup for you.
Whatever u need to make yourself feel better...
The deal is because we finally have an amazing QB, we"ll be a threat every year and one if these years we'll get it done. Meanwhile back in Denver you have no hope and things will continue to suck for a very long time. Enjoy!

Last edited by TEX; 10-08-2018 at 06:58 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-08-2018, 06:14 AM   #31832
Special Teams ACE!!!

Donk fans act like they're guaranteed 8-8 every goddamn year. They never see when they're team has truly bottomed out. It was right there in front of their ****ing faces back in ****ing March when they signed Keenum. They were blind to it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:19 AM   #31833
Special Teams ACE!!!

These guys are Chiefs fans. They have become Chiefs fans.

"Keenum wasn't the problem."

"We don't know what we have yet until a real coach comes in."

"Why not go with the backup QB first? He looked great in preseason!"

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131610

What a bunch of miserable ****ing bastards. They have no idea what awaits them the next many years.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:22 AM   #31834
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Donk fans act like they're guaranteed 8-8 every goddamn year. They never see when they're team has truly bottomed out. It was right there in front of their ****ing faces back in ****ing March when they signed Keenum. They were blind to it.
Apparently they are the best team in the NFL since 1984...the Yankees of the NFL...

It's going up in flames and it's hilarious, their hall of fame QB can't judge QB talent and is now taking safe measures to try to win 7-9 games not get fired...

He's Carl Peterson the only thing he did better was his old QB addition got a superbowl instead of a concussion.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:41 AM   #31835

Quote:
These guys are Chiefs fans. They have become Chiefs fans.

"Keenum wasn't the problem."

"We don't know what we have yet until a real coach comes in."

"Why not go with the backup QB first? He looked great in preseason!"

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131610

What a bunch of miserable ****ing bastards. They have no idea what awaits them the next many years.
Their SEASON IS OVER in October!
As expected...
Old 10-08-2018, 08:14 AM   #31836
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Didn’t you also “figure” Dungver was a good team and would win the division last year and this year?? You’re about as good at figuring as your GM is at evaluating qb talent...
Hell no, I did not figure Denver was a good team last year or this. C'mon man, Keenum? KEENUM????? And, although it's not my money, nor does it count against the cap, but I was disappointed Elway got a five year contract renewal.
BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #31837
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Whatever u need to make yourself feel better...
The deal is because we finally have an amazing QB, we"ll be a threat every year and one if these years we'll get it done. Meanwhile back in Denver you have no hope and things will continue to suck for a very long time. Enjoy!
Well, frankly, I won't mind if your team craps the bed anytime. And I'll feel sorry for myself at the same time, thanks for your concern. You're such a sweetie-pie. I've read a few of your posts, I can tell deep down you're a sweetheart.
BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.BroncoDork < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #31838

Quote:
Well, frankly, I won't mind if your team craps the bed anytime. And I'll feel sorry for myself at the same time, thanks for your concern. You're such a sweetie-pie. I've read a few of your posts, I can tell deep down you're a sweetheart.
Um.....u dont count around here Mule Tool. Time to join the present as the bottom feeder of the division and of the NFL for years to come. Enjoy!

And since u read some if my posts, maybe you can teach MONGO to read, cuz he sure cant block...
Old 10-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #31839
Veteran

Don't be too hard on them fellas.

I actually pity them. Been there done that for YEARS.

Also, they have at least 3 rings since I have been following football.

Just kidding...screw 'em.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:45 AM   #31840
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

That MAC Conference line in the video was pretty funny
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:10 AM   #31841
Starter

Quote:
Please. I couldn't believe Elway went $18m on Keenum with a #5 pick in his hand. Dark times, formerly Chiefs-like right now. Elway has to make a comeback, because this isn't so good right now.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #31842
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Please. I couldn't believe Elway went $18m on Keenum with a #5 pick in his hand. Dark times, formerly Chiefs-like right now. Elway has to make a comeback, because this isn't so good right now.
I felt that way when we threw 2 2nds at SF for Smith with the #1 pick.

Probably the right move in hindsight, but damn when you watch your team give up at QB it hurts.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:20 AM   #31843
MVP

BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #31844
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Um.....u dont count around here Mule Tool. Time to join the present as the bottom feeder of the division and of the NFL for years to come. Enjoy!

And since u read some if my posts, maybe you can teach MONGO to read, cuz he sure cant block...
I count. Counting right now, Chiefs are good, Broncos are not. Good for you, sucks for me. Enjoy a good team, they don't come around all that often. Maybe your team can finish this time.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:42 AM   #31845
#triggering

Will be interesting to see which of the rookies pans out as a long-term quality starter... they've each had a few moments early on.

Who knows, maybe Denver will have their shot at one of the top 3 guys next year... we'll see.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.