Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2024, 07:20 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-26-2024 at 08:55 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:16 PM   #241
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Why not? They have played bums on the offensive line Mahomes' entire career.
Mahomes has had

Eric Fisher
Orlando Brown Jr
Donovan Smith

at LT.

Kingsley isn't close to any of these guys as far as NFL ready yet.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:25 PM   #242
Starter

I really have high hopes for this kid.I never knew why Kinnard didnt pan out as a least a backup for the Chiefs.But i guess not all draft picks are hits.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-27-2024, 12:31 PM   #243
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Mahomes has had

Eric Fisher

Orlando Brown Jr

Donovan Smith

at LT.

Kingsley isn't close to any of these guys as far as NFL ready yet.
He has played with Cam Erving at tackle. Wiley at tackle. He has played with Austin Reiter at center. Those are bums. And he didn't just play a game here or there with those bums, but entire seasons.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 12:35 PM   #244
MVP

There's no sense in predicting what will happen.

Let's just say we're in GREAT SHAPE if Kingsley starts his rookie year. It means he won it. Chiefs can always bring back Donovan Smith and if they don't...get HYPED about that
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 01:14 PM   #245
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I had him and Jordan Morgan as my targets at 32 for OT. Getting him here is absurd, and wouldn’t happen in most drafts. You legitimately had 8-9 first round caliber tackles.

Everything just seems too easy. We’re going for a 3-peat and our two weakest positions happen to be the deepest in years and we land two potential day one starters at those spots. I almost feel like I’m playing Madden, it should not be this simple!
Beats the crap out of the year we had the 1st pick. IMO
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:49 PM   #246
Consuming CP souls

I still think you sign Donovan Smith to another 1 year deal if he'll go for last year's contract
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:52 PM   #247
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I still think you sign Donovan Smith to another 1 year deal if he'll go for last year's contract
Yeah, I would.

But even if they don't you could have Wanya and Kingsley take all the snaps and battle for the spot and then bring in a vet in the summer if you don't like what you see.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:14 PM   #248
Threepeat!

Long live the King! Hoping this guy is eventually going to be a great starter. And a career Chief. LFG!
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:48 PM   #249
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Smith is there. As well as Bahktiari and Becton. I’m probably in the minority, because he hasn’t been able to get his knee right. But I’d swing for the fences with Bahk. If he can go the whole season he is legitimately one of the best tackles in the league. He’s at the age now where he might want to ring chase… while playing on grass. And if he goes down then you plug in the guy who wins the training camp battle between Wanya and Kingsley.
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-27-2024, 02:52 PM   #250
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
Smith is there. As well as Bahktiari and Becton. I’m probably in the minority, because he hasn’t been able to get his knee right. But I’d swing for the fences with Bahk. If he can go the whole season he is legitimately one of the best tackles in the league. He’s at the age now where he might want to ring chase… while playing on grass. And if he goes down then you plug in the guy who wins the training camp battle between Wanya and Kingsley.
My GB friend said if we need to break glass and grab a vet like Bhak then you don't play him most of the year. He won't play through the pain. You sign him and tell him to be ready in December.

He's talented but made of glass and won't make it through a full season now.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:53 PM   #251
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
My GB friend said if we need to break glass and grab a vet like Bhak then you don't play him most of the year. He won't play through the pain. You sign him and tell him to be ready in December.

He's talented but made of glass and won't make it through a full season now.
That's kinda' how Pennel rolls as well though ain't it?

I like his potential. I hope we wins the LT job on day 1. I know he's raw and probably doesn't move as well as I'd hoped but he's solid. I'd prefer to have him on the blind side in a playoff run with a full year under his belt with Morris as the b/u swing.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2024, 04:56 PM   #252
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
I'd gamble on Becton. I'm not sure any of them are more likely than the rest to really be good at the position, but Smith and Becton seem likely to be equally mediocre and mediocre is likely to get Becton a contract that yields us a comp Pick due to his age and prospect pedigree.

Flipside is that Smith is a known quantity.

I wouldn't bother signing Bahktiari as an equipment manager.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:04 PM   #253
MVP

This is funny now

https://kckingdom.com/posts/chiefs-r...t-01hw82hfxnx8

Quote:
The Chiefs are reportedly zeroing in on one prospect in particular in the first round of the 2024 NFL Draft on Thursday night. While there's been much speculation about what wide receiver Kansas City will take given the likely impending suspension for Rashee Rice, the organization is apparently enamored with BYU offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia instead.

Tony Pauline of Sportskeeda reported on Tuesday that "multiple sources told me it’s looking more and more as though Kansas City Chiefs will select offensive tackle Kingsley Suamataia with the final pick on Thursday night."
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:06 PM   #254
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I understand Wanya has the upper hand currently, he's earned the placeholder spot on the depth chart

However, I'll die on the hill that Suamataia starts WK 1 as left tackle.
Wanya has earned nothing. Absolutely nothing. You hear me?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:35 PM   #255
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd gamble on Becton. I'm not sure any of them are more likely than the rest to really be good at the position, but Smith and Becton seem likely to be equally mediocre and mediocre is likely to get Becton a contract that yields us a comp Pick due to his age and prospect pedigree.

Flipside is that Smith is a known quantity.

I wouldn't bother signing Bahktiari as an equipment manager.
Becton just blew out his knee reading your post.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote