Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-28-2024, 10:33 AM  
Please squeeze

NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-

I don't get this.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:50 AM   #376
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
1) They should have already had it
2) They win 3, not 2, not 1 Super Bowls and they still have such terrible practice facilities. If anything they EARNED more.
3) It's one of the worst facilities in the NFL

The players deserve to grade Clark Hunt and the Kansas City Cheaps this way. They have all the right in the world. Clark is being cheap. Period.
More is not always better.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:17 AM   #377
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
The organization won the SB.

Owners, coaches, trainers, players, etc.
That doesn't answer the question. Unless again you are of the belief that if the Chiefs had up to date facilities they would not have won the Superbowl.

So again, why shouldn't Clark have invested in upgrading the facilities to make them modern and to reward his super bowl winning players?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:06 AM   #378
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That doesn't answer the question. Unless again you are of the belief that if the Chiefs had up to date facilities they would not have won the Superbowl.

So again, why shouldn't Clark have invested in upgrading the facilities to make them modern and to reward his super bowl winning players?
"make them modern"

I never claimed he shouldn't or should, I'm not the one parenting Hunt.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 08:46 AM   #379
Beyond the Rapids

There's no reason a first class organization that's winning trophies and making money hand over fist should have the worst of anything. Not facilities, not nutritionists, not training staff, nothing. We should be setting the standard in every area.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 08:51 AM   #380
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I see it like this, if the locker room is to nice and comfortable the players won't want to practice. #KeepWoodenStoolsInTheChiefsLocker-Room
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:42 AM   #381
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
"make them modern"

I never claimed he shouldn't or should, I'm not the one parenting Hunt.
You think the facilities look modern? Have you seen the ones across the league and how the chiefs compare? Or is your tongue and Clark's boots blocking your view?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 10:49 AM   #382
Future NBA Finals MVP

I think the disconnect is some of you think they won BECAUSE they had shitty practice facilities. That it makes em NOT SOFT. GRRRRRR... GROWL....LONG WAY FROM YOUR HEART SON....RUB SOME DIRT ON IT...ARRRRRR

If we had a great practice facility we would not have won the Super Bowl because our guys would be soft bitches. Is that the argument?

Otherwise I don't quite understand. I can understand having such bad facilities if you are a bottom 5 team like the Bears or something. But you just won 3 Super Bowls. If I'm an owner, I'm doing all kinds of shit to reccognize the greatness. Little things. Small upgrades that go along way to thank my employees for doing a great job. And it wouldn't stop at upgrading the practice facility. That is how I would say THANK YOU.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 10:50 AM   #383
sorta mod-ish

They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:08 AM   #384
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
They have to do or say SOMETHING to dissuade players from wanting to come here.

We already have Mahomes, the greatest cheat code and equalizer the league has ever seen, so we don't need all the other stars from all the other positions wanting to come play here as well.
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
Old 03-04-2024, 11:12 AM   #385
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
What? You realize it's the chiefs players that voted this way right? Are you saying chiefs players are trying to get other players to not come here?
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:18 AM   #386
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I see it like this, if the locker room is to nice and comfortable the players won't want to practice. #KeepWoodenStoolsInTheChiefsLocker-Room
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:18 AM   #387
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Less competition?? Lol

Looking at the vids from a couple of years ago I have no idea why they'd be pissed with ownership. Maybe Clark just buys cheese pizzas exclusively on pizza day, who knows?

It all seems bunk anyway - "this ownership group sucks, but I'm still going to put myself through hell to win back-to-back championships anyway!"
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:21 AM   #388
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i'm telling you, some of these orgs have recliners in the meeting room

practice and meetings are a classroom environment

you shouldn't be too comfortable

i don't think the chiefs are cheap, it's by design - and likely according to the coaching staff
Strange. I learn the most when I am comfortable because I am only focused on what is being presented to me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:22 AM   #389
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Look at the locker room in the videos I've posted in this thread. Look at the weight room RunKC posted. That's where the players spend 99% of their time. The game day locker room at Arrowhead is fine but even DJ here has said it's not really as nice as it looks.

The players are mad at the practice facility. Not Arrowhead.
Fair.

No reason it shouldn't be the best in the league.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:23 AM   #390
Hockey Town

Quote:
Less competition?? Lol

Guys who perform on title teams get paid...being on a big stage is the quickest way to big dollars.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.