Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2022, 04:42 PM   #211
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm pretty sure I can see how this is gonna go.

In 3 years I'm going to be the "YOU HATED [chiefs 1st round WR]!!!!" guy just as I became the "you HATED Chris Jones!!!" guy.

I don't want ANY of these WRs in the first round. And it's not because of any of the players specifically - it's the approach.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2022, 08:35 AM   #212
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

In 3 years I'm going to be the "YOU HATED [chiefs 1st round WR]!!!!" guy just as I became the "you HATED Chris Jones!!!" guy.

I don't want ANY of these WRs in the first round. And it's not because of any of the players specifically - it's the approach.
I would prefer they take a defensive player in the first. But I'm not gonna complain if they land someone like Dotson in the 1st.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2022, 12:55 PM   #213
Banned

Quote:

What are your opinions of George Pickens? I remember he was another guy who due to be a top 10 pick before injury bug bit him.

He might be available in the second.....could be a great gamble if he's fully recovered.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-04-2022, 03:57 PM   #214
Veteran

I can see Burt trading up in the second to grab somebody like that
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:38 PM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkp785 View Post
What are your opinions of George Pickens? I remember he was another guy who due to be a top 10 pick before injury bug bit him.

He might be available in the second.....could be a great gamble if he's fully recovered.
I'd absolutely be in on Pickens in the 2nd but I couldn't talk myself into him in the 1st.

For all the talk about what he 'could have' done, there's a real concern that what he actually did wasn't all that great even when he was healthy.

No doubt he has plenty of skills, but that's a prototype 2nd round prospect, IMO. Talent for the 1st, concerns regarding injury/productivity that put him in the 2nd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:41 PM   #216
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If the Chiefs are willing to part with #94 this year, they can turn #62 into about the #50.

I could definitely see them doing something like that to get a guy they want. Much more value in that, IMO, than packaging the same pick to move up in the 1st (where it only moves you up about to #26).

And puts you in cherry position to select one of the DBs or WRs who might slip into that range.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:44 PM   #217
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the Chiefs are willing to part with #94 this year, they can turn #62 into about the #50.

I could definitely see them doing something like that to get a guy they want. Much more value in that, IMO, than packaging the same pick to move up in the 1st (where it only moves you up about to #26).

And puts you in cherry position to select one of the DBs or WRs who might slip into that range.
YUP.

DB/WR in the 1st, trade up for EDGE, DB/WR with the 3rd from Poles.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:47 PM   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post

Reeeeeepost....

Quote:
I'd be happy to use one of those 3rds to move up and grab the right DE.

I'd be more happy still to see the right DE fall to us at 30 and then use one of those 3rds to move up from 62 and snag the right complement to said DE taken at 30.

A 3rd rounder moves us up 12-14 spots in the 2nd. It moves us up 4-6 spots in the first.

With just a little luck in the first, we can REALLY do some damage in the 2nd and put ourselves in awfully nice shape for a guy like Bonitto or someone who has the inverse traits/productivity matrix to the guy we take in the 1st.

I'd sure like to have that 3rd in my pocket still come round 2.
Old 03-07-2022, 02:56 PM   #219
Most Valuable Villain

I just don’t think they’re going to go DE in the first and the second….unless someone falls.

I would assume that they’re going to sign one in FA and then draft one in the top 3 rounds.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:03 PM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I just don’t think they’re going to go DE in the first and the second….unless someone falls.

I would assume that they’re going to sign one in FA and then draft one in the top 3 rounds.
Probably not.

I could see 1st and 3rd w/ the 2nd going towards WR or DB, as Idaho suggested.

And I'd be fine with that as well. Like I said - just really would prefer keep that third rounder in our pocket into the 2nd...
Old 03-07-2022, 03:10 PM   #221
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Probably not.

I could see 1st and 3rd w/ the 2nd going towards WR or DB, as Idaho suggested.

And I'd be fine with that as well. Like I said - just really would prefer keep that third rounder in our pocket into the 2nd...
I don’t even think we’ll get two in the first three rounds. We have Danna and Kaindoh. They’ll add a FA and a draft pick and then round it off with either Herring or Calhoun. That’s just my thought though. It’s not what I would do but I could see them doing it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:16 PM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don’t even think we’ll get two in the first three rounds. We have Danna and Kaindoh. They’ll add a FA and a draft pick and then round it off with either Herring or Calhoun. That’s just my thought though. It’s not what I would do but I could see them doing it.
Gotta hit the interior as well, though.

Maybe not two edge players, but I could see a pure edge and a hybrid sort of inside/outside player as well.

Like if they went Leal in the 1st, the 3rd might be a perfect spot for Bonitto or someone similar. You get your 'pure' edge in Bonitto for a LEO sort of setup. You put Ingram on the outside with Leal in the middle for Nascar situations, then in more strict run setups you can put Ingram and Leal on the edges w/ Saunders/Jones/Nnadi (gotta think the market will be pretty stale for him).
Old 03-07-2022, 03:17 PM   #223
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Gotta hit the interior as well, though.

Maybe not two edge players, but I could see a pure edge and a hybrid sort of inside/outside player as well.

Like if they went Leal in the 1st, the 3rd might be a perfect spot for Bonitto or someone similar. You get your 'pure' edge in Bonitto for a LEO sort of setup. You put Ingram on the outside with Leal in the middle for Nascar situations, then in more strict run setups you can put Ingram and Leal on the edges w/ Saunders/Jones/Nnadi (gotta think the market will be pretty stale for him).
Oh yeah…I’m definitely think they grab a DT for sure.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:17 PM   #224
Most Valuable Villain

Oh and if we sign Ingram….I don’t think it’s going to be until later in the summer and closer to mini camps. Unless they choose to allow him to sit out camp to rest.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:52 PM   #225
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Reeeeeepost....
Well, damn dude.

Great minds and all that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.