Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2020, 09:44 PM  
In Search of a Life

Tiger King(Netflix)

This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2020, 09:18 PM   #256
Has a particular set of skills

The U.S. House passed a bill that prohibits people from owning big cats like lions and tigers, after Netflix released the documentary series "Tiger King."

The chamber voted 272-114 to pass the measure, which also makes it illegal for exhibitors to allow people to touch cubs, late Thursday.

The bill appears in the documentary and was backed by Carole Baskin, the nemesis of the show's star Joe Exotic, and her husband Howard Baskin.

On the same day that the bill passed, a volunteer was injured at Baskin's Big Cat Rescue after being attacked by a tiger.

Baskin told The Hill in an email that the volunteer saw a door leading to the tiger was "clipped shut" which is the rescue's signal "NOT to open a gate without the coordinator coming to assist."

She said that the volunteer "said she just wasn't thinking when she reached in to un clip it" and that the tiger "grabbed her arm and nearly tore it off at the shoulder."

"The fact that, despite our intense safety protocols and excellent record of safety, an injury like this can occur just confirms the inherent danger in dealing with these animals and why we need the Big Cat Public Safety Act to eliminate having them untracked in backyards around the country and ending up in sanctuaries," Baskin added.

The news comes after the Department of Justice in November filed a complaint against Greater Wynnewood Exotic Animal Park and Tiger King LLC, alleging that the businesses had violated the Endangered Species Act and the Animal Welfare Act.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...netflixs-tiger
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2021, 11:07 AM   #257

The pandemic quarantine hit will be back
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 12:37 PM   #258
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 03:36 PM   #259
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 12:14 PM   #260
In Search of a Life

Anyone watch Part 2 yet? Am I missing anything?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2021, 01:01 PM   #261
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Started it, but was too annoying. Nothing but dirtbags.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:26 PM   #262
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
i finished the last episode last night. I enjoyed it.

It was much more serious than the first season.

It was like watching a really really good Dateline NBC episode.

Lots of new information and potential litigation that they didnt cover in the first.

Worth watching to get to the 4th/5th episode to see the new twists/info.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2021, 02:37 PM   #263
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2021, 06:18 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
i finished the last episode last night. I enjoyed it.

It was much more serious than the first season.

It was like watching a really really good Dateline NBC episode.

Lots of new information and potential litigation that they didnt cover in the first.

Worth watching to get to the 4th/5th episode to see the new twists/info.
I assume this explains Carol suing Netflix? I'm guessing she doesn't come off to well in season 2?
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-23-2021, 08:17 AM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I assume this explains Carol suing Netflix? I'm guessing she doesn't come off to well in season 2?
I don't know if she did it or not but the hubby was dealing with some cartel/underworld shady shit. Maybe he got on the wrong side of one of those people? Plus the 50+ year old was taking advantage of his wealth to **** poor 14-15 year old Puerto Rican girls. i
Old 01-20-2022, 02:20 PM   #266
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
OK, I've heard enough about this thing to make me think I'm weird for not wanting to watch it. For some reason it's not grabbing me, but I'm really not in the know about it. My adult kids have seen it and are begging me and my wife to watch. Maybe this weekend, I dunno.

I watched Don't **** with Cats and that was nuts. Is this similar?
From the producers of DFwC