Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2020, 10:19 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Lotta ****ing scalpers out there ruining the experience for everyone, too. I hope they continue to get doxxed and ****ed into oblivion.
It would be nice if people would stop overpaying for this shit and just let them sit on all the systems they bought. I want a PS5 but I’m not going to pay double when I can wait a couple of months and get one for the normal price.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It would be nice if people would stop overpaying for this shit and just let them sit on all the systems they bought. I want a PS5 but I’m not going to pay double when I can wait a couple of months and get one for the normal price.
Exactly. Why would you NOT scalp if dummies are willing to pay 2x-3x the price?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-19-2020, 10:18 PM   #4
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
It’s the ****ing bots. I had one all the way until I hit submit order and then it came back with out of stock. ****ing assholes.
Really wish these stores would go to in store / curbside pick up....I think that might help curve the scalpers and bots.

Hoping that’s what Wal Mart does on Black Friday.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:03 AM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Some people have more money than sense. Little Johnny will have the best xmas ever and this will keep him busy out of our hair to do what we want. Who has time to raise a child?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 06:57 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Some people have more money than sense. Little Johnny will have the best xmas ever and this will keep him busy out of our hair to do what we want. Who has time to raise a child?
Uh it's way more about adults wanting them than for their kids.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 08:45 AM   #7
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Uh it's way more about adults wanting them than for their kids.
My daughter can play my switch or her PS4 Pro she has, she doesn't need to play the PS5. If she wants to it's downstairs and she can fire it up, but since none of her friends are talking about it, she's not interested in it. She just plays Pokemon, Among Us on her iPad, or now she's getting into Genchin Impact because her and her friends have this weird obsession with Japanese culture at this point, with BTS and everything being so predominant in culture right now.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
My daughter can play my switch or her PS4 Pro she has, she doesn't need to play the PS5. If she wants to it's downstairs and she can fire it up, but since none of her friends are talking about it, she's not interested in it. She just plays Pokemon, Among Us on her iPad, or now she's getting into Genchin Impact because her and her friends have this weird obsession with Japanese culture at this point, with BTS and everything being so predominant in culture right now.
The Japanese culture thing goes way over my head, like I don't get why anime took off so big.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 01:59 PM   #9
Hockey Town

Also you have 2 of the ones I really wanted and couldn't find in Bane and Gorilla Grodd, I tried like a mofo on those.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:27 PM   #10
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Also you have 2 of the ones I really wanted and couldn't find in Bane and Gorilla Grodd, I tried like a mofo on those.
The Dark Knight pops were what got me into collecting them. Even back in 2014, Bane was "vaulted" and pretty expensive. I'm actually surprised they haven't remade those Dark Knight Pops and expanded on it.

And yeah that giant Skeletor is awesome.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2020, 02:51 PM   #11
Hockey Town

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces...ze/subvariants

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces...er-black-white

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces...er-bank-robber

https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces...-of-hulkbuster

Those are some of my better ones.
Old 11-21-2020, 12:13 PM   #12
Mahomes Dynasty

I'll be getting on the Xbox Series X train simply for MS Flight Sim 2020.

Wish Spiderman would come out for XBX though.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-21-2020, 09:33 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I'll be getting on the Xbox Series X train simply for MS Flight Sim 2020.

Wish Spiderman would come out for XBX though.
Flight sim is part of game pass i play it on my pc all the time.
Old 11-22-2020, 09:16 AM   #14
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Flight sim is part of game pass i play it on my pc all the time.
Yeah...I just dont PC game a lot, also don't really have the best hardware to justify the game's beauty.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 11-22-2020 at 09:21 AM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-21-2020, 04:29 PM   #15
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

XB1 Xbox Series X restocked at Walmart online starting 9:00 p.m. Eastern on 11/25.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/XB1-Xbox-...mpaign_id=9383
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.