Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 10:51 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Not gear, but I did just downloaded the "We Are the Champions" chorus ringtone for my phone.

Bronco girl at the office should love that.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:03 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Not gear, but I did just downloaded the "We Are the Champions" chorus ringtone for my phone.

Bronco girl at the office should love that.
*in an office meeting*

Frazod’s phone: “We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers...”

Bronco Girl: “You wanna get that?”

Frazod: “Nah, I don’t want to be rude!”

Frazod’s entire office: “...of the world!”
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
*in an office meeting*

Frazod’s phone: “We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers...”

Bronco Girl: “You wanna get that?”

Frazod: “Nah, I don’t want to be rude!”

Frazod’s entire office: “...of the world!”

She's such a bitch, too. Tomorrow's gonna be glorious.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:03 AM   #5
Veteran

Quote:

Can you record this for us??
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:24 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Today I found out that Bronco girl missed out on winning the 4th quarter square because of Damien's final touchdown.

ME: And I thought Sunday couldn't get any better. [Laughs]

BRONCO GIRL: **** YOU!

ME: [In my best Emperor from Star Wars voice] Good... good... let the hate flow through you. (I do this voice really well, BTW).

I thought her ****ing head was going to explode.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:51 AM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

https://m.bradfordexchange.com/produ...BoCPz0QAvD_BwE
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:17 AM   #8
bite me

So I finally talked myself into buying a red Mahomes Super Bowl jersey this morning and I can't find any to order. They were back in stock yesterday to preorder but seem to be gone again. Anybody have a place to order or did I miss out again?
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:14 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
Be careful doing this! I called and cancelled an order and two items had sold out in 45 minutes.
Sorry man! I had my cart on NFL Shop full and clicked confirm order as soon as my customer service rep told me the first order was cancelled. Hope you can get your gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
So I finally talked myself into buying a red Mahomes Super Bowl jersey this morning and I can't find any to order. They were back in stock yesterday to preorder but seem to be gone again. Anybody have a place to order or did I miss out again?
Kelce (S-XL) and Mahomes (L) in stock at Nike.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:53 AM   #10
bite me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Sorry man! I had my cart on NFL Shop full and clicked confirm order as soon as my customer service rep told me the first order was cancelled. Hope you can get your gear!

Kelce (S-XL) and Mahomes (L) in stock at Nike.
Thanks for the heads up but by the time I checked they were sold out. Didn't really matter as I definitely need an XL. (Retirement has been good to me)
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:25 AM   #11
MVP

I got this:

And this:

And this for my Dad:

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:47 PM   #12
Keepin it Real

What’s the price of these Coke “World Champions” cases? Only come in cases of 24?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #13
Most Valuable Villain

I need to find a T-shirt that has the picture of Bosa crying on it.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 04:17 PM   #14
Supporter

Really dig this shirt. Too bad they only have it in S,M, & 3X

https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r3c1:po-10
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:23 PM   #15
Veteran

Better look at the stuff I ordered. Excited!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-1.aspx.jpeg
Views:	234
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	119838   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb-2.aspx.jpeg
Views:	233
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	119839   Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb.aspx.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	151.7 KB
ID:	119840  
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.