Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2013, 11:41 AM  
Resident Glue Sniffer

The Motorcycle Discussion Thread

I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75

Last edited by Dayze; 10-29-2016 at 09:02 PM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:51 AM   #916
Wish I had something clever...

That's fairly close to me.. I may have to make the ride over.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:53 AM   #917
Resident Glue Sniffer

it's only about 200 miles from me; hell, I rode 388 on Sunday. So I know my old bones can take it lol.
I'm going to try like hell to get down there. though I might only be able to get down there for Saturday and part of Sunday. We'll see. LOVE the roads down there.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:58 AM   #918
Wish I had something clever...

yeah, the roads for me from Cassville, to Branson are awesome for a bike ride.
seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.seaofred Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #919
Resident Glue Sniffer

Old 04-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #920
Resident Glue Sniffer

I'm planning on going to Gail's happy hour tomorrow evening/night. (5pm-7pm) Let's meet up somewhere convenient for the South JoCo folks (or anyone else for that matter)

Maybe at the QT at 435 & Wornall or something.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:02 AM   #921
I'm with the Banned

Let's do it... what time\where?

5:30 at the Sears Parking Lot 87th and I-435? (Lenexa)
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 AM   #922
Resident Glue Sniffer

works for me. is that where the old K-Mart used to be?
Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #923
I'm with the Banned

The building behind McDonalds and Taco Bell off 87th... right before I-435.

Not sure if it was a K-Mart before or not.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #924
Resident Glue Sniffer

ah ok. Yeah, it use to be a K-Mart.
5:30 works for me.

any other CP'ers are welcome to meet up there, or we can meet up along the way etc.
there's gonna be hot pin-up girls there for Christ's sake. (Pin-ups are Dayze's favorite)
Old 04-09-2014, 10:27 AM   #925
I'm your huckleberry

What do you all think about Can Am Spyders?

I have been wanting to get a bike for a while now and i really dig the look of the spyders.
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:29 AM   #926
Resident Glue Sniffer

I think they're bad ass. We passed a group of probably 8 of them on our way to Cassoday on Sunday. I've never ridden one, but I bet they're a blast.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:48 PM   #927
Someone pass the antifreeze

Soooo are sportsters really all that ghey?
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #928
Resident Glue Sniffer

Nope; not at all.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #929
Resident Glue Sniffer

Not Ghey
sportsters are one of the most customizable bikes out there; in terms of making it unique and your own. You can make it look like no other for relatively cheap compared to doing the same with other models.
depending on what kind of riding you want to do, you can really rock a bad ass bobber or the like for minimal $. and they're not going to break the bank with the purchase itself. Light, powerful, excellent to bomb around town with.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #930
Someone pass the antifreeze

this is what I want to build.

MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.