Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-13-2021, 08:51 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
idk it might be my turn lol
It was between me, Rainman, and kccrow last year. Rainman got it and kccrow dropped out.

Maybe next year buddy!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2021, 09:40 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It was between me, Rainman, and kccrow last year. Rainman got it and kccrow dropped out.

Maybe next year buddy!
Have to be getting close, either way I'm in
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:05 PM   #4
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I thought of Sacc today... I saw Utah LB Devin Lloyd decided to stay in school. Which is a bummer, because I was starting to crush on him for the Chiefs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2021, 08:20 PM   #5
Starter

I would love to participate to this year as well if there is an opening.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:37 AM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Last edited by Titty Meat; 03-01-2021 at 03:56 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:24 AM   #7
Veteran

I saw the post from RealSNR and just want to thank him for all his help in prior years. I would really like to see this happen for this year and if so, we need to get this going fairly quickly as we need to start by the end of the month. I would typically love to help but just got a new job and will be moving to another state while working my current job so that transition will take all of my time. Perhaps we can start a rotation in future years? Either way, someone selfless will need to step up to help admin this if we want to keep the tradition going.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-02-2021, 11:37 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

I should be able to take over. I’ll let you guys know ASAP.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I should be able to take over. I’ll let you guys know ASAP.
That'd be excellent news and let me be the first to say that you get dibs on any two teams you want, including our Chiefs. I don't care who's turn it is.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 06:25 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
That'd be excellent news and let me be the first to say that you get dibs on any two teams you want, including our Chiefs. I don't care who's turn it is.
It’s my turn, hence why I’m stepping up to the plate
Old 03-02-2021, 11:45 AM   #11
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I'll participate if its a thing.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2021, 10:49 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We're darn lucky that the Buccaneers didn't consult me on their draft.

Of course, we're also lucky that the Chiefs didn't either.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 10:53 PM   #13
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We're darn lucky that the Buccaneers didn't consult me on their draft.

Of course, we're also lucky that the Chiefs didn't either.
To be fair, part of your excellent Bucs draft would be offset by the fact that Brady is a selfish jerk who values his own career above team success, and he would demand that the actual best QB on the team stay on the bench so he could keep playing.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2021, 11:04 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
To be fair, part of your excellent Bucs draft would be offset by the fact that Brady is a selfish jerk who values his own career above team success, and he would demand that the actual best QB on the team stay on the bench so he could keep playing.
This is true. But in my consulting role I would have advised the Buccaneers to bench him.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.