Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2020, 09:57 AM   #6
I could of gone pro

I saw the first two episodes. It started out pretty straightforward, but since Stephen King wrote it, I was wondering how it would evolve. This doppelganger angle seems like something he would pursue, except the fingerprints and DNA all match Bateman, that's the mystery. I'm sort of getting a Donnie Darko image in my head, a movie I really liked. Where things are normal and suddenly a rabbit appears or that thing came out of his body like the photo below. It's very good, can't wait for episode 3. I noticed Bateman's lawyer, played by Bill Camp, was the arresting detective in "The Night Of", a really good HBO mini series from two years ago.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote