Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-22-2022, 05:20 PM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Just finished it with my 9 year old who loved it. Cinematography was great, personally I prefer Pattinson to the prior actors. Keaton was a dreadful Batman IMO

Obv this wasn’t close to Joker. I wonder why they didn’t ask Phoenix to do the cameo. He IS Joker for all time, sorry Nicholson and Ledger fans.

I did enjoy Catlady tossing in the “white privilege” sermon halfway thru. Really added to the movie! It was a critical piece of dialogue (not)

PB, and his 9 year old heading to the theatre...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote