Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:08 PM   #781
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
And if I choose to make more I will. Anything else I can help you with?
No worries bro. Post as much as you like. I just found the hypocrisy to be funny.
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:10 PM   #782
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I'm responding to vailpass, who takes allegations absent evidence as unimpeachable fact.
Quit talking like a candy ass.

What you mean to say is that I agree with Sorter that vaginal blood fart's football takes suck and you in your current very strange incarnation choose to try and make it so much more than what it is.

Are you manic or bi-polar by chance? Serious question.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #783
Supporter

Quote:

What you mean to say is that I agree with Sorter that vaginal blood fart's football takes suck and you in your current very strange incarnation choose to try and make it so much more than what it is.

Sure you agree, but when asked to provide specifics you try to shift the burden back to Sandy to prove she's smarter than Sorter, which isn't what's being discussed.

If your opinion is so firm and established, the examples should be leaping to your mind.

Seems more like you just don't like chicks, or Alex, or chicks who like Alex, but don't have the balls to say it out right.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #784
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:

You're obsessed with this dude.. it's trivial and pathetic. Try to enjoy something worthwhile today and shut your face asshole already.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation

Old 01-03-2016, 06:22 PM   #785
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sure you agree, but when asked to provide specifics you try to shift the burden back to Sandy to proves she's smarter than Sorter, which isn't what's being discussed.

If your opinion is so firm and established, the examples should be leaping to your mind.

Seems more like you just don't like chicks, or Alex, or chicks who like Alex, but don't have the balls to say it out right.
Dude I've always enjoyed and agreed with your takes. Not sure why you're going of here.

If you really need bullet points as to why Sorter's football related positions are to be accepted over random alex groupie I don't know what to tell you.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #786
Snacks Are Under My Apron

11-5 someone needs to bump the prediction thread.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:26 PM   #787
Supporter

Quote:
Dude I've always enjoyed and agreed with your takes. Not sure why you're going of here.

If you really need bullet points as to why Sorter's football related positions are to be accepted over random alex groupie I don't know what to tell you.
So now, you don't know specifically whether Sandy actually is or isn't a ****ing moron. But Sorter said so and that's all you need to know?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:30 PM   #788
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
No worries bro. Post as much as you like. I just found the hypocrisy to be funny.
It appeahs my hypocrisy knows no bounds/Doc Holiday

Old 01-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #789
Supporter

Quote:
It appeahs my hypocrisy knows no bounds/Doc Holiday
Holliday, moron.

Closed Thread