Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
at least we can be honest about it

Your that pecker peeker in the public RR. Eyes forward pal.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:30 PM   #3
Banned

now I'll watch a girl strap it on and ram her counterpart from time to time, that's ok

but again, still a dick (albeit fake)
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:35 PM   #4
Banned

I got into a CP fight years ago with Dirk Digler who swore he ran a 4.3 40

...we had like 25 CP'ers who ran 4.5 40's or better in high school
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:48 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:

I remember that.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:52 PM   #6
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:

That thread was hilarious.

Paraphrasing one of your quotes: "Dirk Digler on Chiefsplanet runs faster than Jamaal Charles".

Many a laugh came from that thread..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:38 PM   #7
Ultrabanned

This poll could have been set up for 6.16 inches or greater and the results would have been the same.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:39 PM   #8
Banned

what about 6.96 inches or greater?
Old 03-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

Creepy
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 01:51 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Creepy
still waiting you ****ing liar
Old 03-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #11
Banned

there were like 5 guys on my shitty football team in high school who ran "4.2" 40s

you know

because those high school football coach stop watches are so accurate (and they aren't trying to build up a false sense of confidence into these kids)

I don't think anyone realizes how fast a ****ing 4.7 40 is ... let alone a Chris Johnson 4.24
Old 03-04-2015, 02:03 PM   #12
Ultrabanned

Quote:
there were like 5 guys on my shitty football team in high school who ran "4.2" 40s

you know

because those high school football coach stop watches are so accurate (and they aren't trying to build up a false sense of confidence into these kids)

I don't think anyone realizes how fast a ****ing 4.7 40 is ... let alone a Chris Johnson 4.24
Andrew Luck, an elite athlete at 6'4" and 230 pounds ran a 4.67.

And that's just not quite up to snuff here on CP.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:04 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:

you know

I do.

I ran a 10.8 100 meter sprint in high school. I know how fast a 4.4 is because I ran a legit 4.4. There was one guy faster than me (that got a D1 scholarship for track) and one guy the same speed as me. The coach made me run it 3 times because he thought he ****ed up when he clocked the first one.

The guys who run 10.2s and below are amazingly fast.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:07 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
I do.

I ran a 10.8 100 meter sprint in high school. I know how fast a 4.4 is because I ran a legit 4.4. There was one guy faster than me (that got a D1 scholarship for track) and one guy the same speed as me. The coach made me run it 3 times because he thought he ****ed up when he clocked the first one.

The guys who run 10.2s and below are amazingly fast.
and you had to drag that big dick along with you. Could have shaved off .3 of that time with a normal dick.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:10 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
and you had to drag that big dick along with you. Could have shaved off that time with a normal dick.
It helped me fit in with black guys that I ran track with though.

I could have MAYBE gotten to a 10.4 with proper coaching (our track coach didn't give a shit. He coached basketball as well).