Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-25-2019, 07:59 AM   #2
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
All fair complaints. Really the biggest issue I had with Thor 1 is what you mentioned: the reducing of everyone to one-bit players as Thor and Loki swallow the spotlight.

That's fair.

I disagree some on the inconsistencies, or maybe I'm just better at looking past them since the acting and quality of writing is so brilliant.

I even wrote a thread on this.
Now I'm going to have to watch Thor 1 again.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-17-2019, 09:08 PM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Saw it today. Thought it wasn’t going to be that great and ended up thinking it was between good and pretty good. Not the best Marvel movie but not the worst. I’m just interested to see how she’s going to be in Endgame.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 08:41 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Saw it tonight with my 5 yo.

I thought it was entertaining and enjoyed it. He liked it as well. I doubt it wins awards but it’s a superhero movie
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:21 AM   #5
The Beast Inside Your Head

I thought it was just ok...nothing I left the theater overly excited about. The character just doesnt seem all that exciting to me. Wonder Woman was significantly better.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:31 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I thought it was just ok...nothing I left the theater overly excited about. The character just doesnt seem all that exciting to me. Wonder Woman was significantly better.
I liked them both for sure. I thought Larsen was pretty good but I'd agree that Gadot was a little better.

Seemed like they could have done a little bit more on her time on the other planet. I dunno.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:02 AM   #7
El Gato Gordo Loco

Grown men watching kids movies. The only comic book film any good is the Batman trilogy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:05 AM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Grown men watching kids movies. The only comic book film any good is the Batman trilogy.
Oh hell people are enjoying things! Not my gig either but nothing wrong with it. Would be more appealing if she showed her super hero tits.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:22 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Oh hell people are enjoying things! Not my gig either but nothing wrong with it. Would be more appealing if she showed her super hero tits.
Maybe it was because she actually laughed and was humorous more than I expected and because she could shoot fireballs out her hands, but I thought she was pretty attractive.

I'm a fan of hers, have been for a while.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:28 AM   #10
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Maybe it was because she actually laughed and was humorous more than I expected and because she could shoot fireballs out her hands, but I thought she was pretty attractive.

I liked her more as the movie went on. That obviously has to do with her being very robotic and controlled when she was Kree and then her turning more human towards the end of the movie.

She wasn't as bad as I thought she would be.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:30 AM   #11
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I liked her more as the movie went on. That obviously has to do with her being very robotic and controlled when she was Kree and then her turning more human towards the end of the movie.

She wasn't as bad as I thought she would be.
I thought so too.

I was surprised as to how much I actually did enjoy the movie considering what i'd heard going in.

Guess that just goes to show.....I dunno whatever that goes to show.
Old 03-19-2019, 10:31 AM   #12
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

You enjoyed a movie? Asshole.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:46 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I know. My fault.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:14 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
**** you
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Like this:

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote