Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2021, 09:42 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m just saying. If I was a Cardinals fan...I would be pissed at the Zaven Collins pick right now.
Absolutely. I was agreeing with you.

But the issue is people like Direckshun are so concerned with positional value that they overlook real value.

Bolton and Humphrey were consensus top 40-50 guys at the very least that some had going in the 1st round.

To get that at 58 and 63 IS value.

Do the Chiefs not have a need at those positions? If they work out, are the Chiefs not getting value having a starting C and MLB on rookie deals as opposed to paying market value at those positions to fill a need in free agency? Value is value.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 11:29 AM   #3
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m just saying. If I was a Cardinals fan...I would be pissed at the Zaven Collins pick right now.
They are. GM Keim is an awful drafter. They have wanted his head on a pike for years now. Year round Keim hate is literally the foundation of local sports radio.

Compounding the LB/LB on back-to-back years in the top 16, they did the same thing previously with QB/QB. And 2017 was Hassan Reddick, another LB (really a DE they played out off position...).

Obviously the switch to Murray from Rosen was the right move, but they've had questionable positional decision making 5 years straight related to their 1st round picks. That statement is made agnostic of the actual players success.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.