Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:08 PM   #556
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
So far it’s great. I’ve only had time to watch the recaps of each regular season game and the two playoff games. I stopped right before the Super Bowl. Tons of stuff on it.
Does it have the full playoff games or just recaps? And does it have the full game of the Super Bowl?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2020, 04:44 PM   #557
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Does it have the full playoff games or just recaps? And does it have the full game of the Super Bowl?
I don’t have mine but I’m certain no full games. Apparently you only get that if you’re the Patriots. I’ve got bluray authoring software so I’m putting together my own set. I’m done with the Divisional Round and AFC Championship and am now working on the Super Bowl.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:46 PM   #558
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I ordered the same football. How much to have it autographed? Still deciding on it.
$599.00
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:47 PM   #559
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
I ordered the same football. How much to have it autographed? Still deciding on it.
Andy is an option too, but not on the same ball, $499.00.
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:53 PM   #560
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I don’t have mine but I’m certain no full games.
LAME!
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:57 PM   #561
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
I don’t have mine but I’m certain no full games. Apparently you only get that if you’re the Patriots. I’ve got bluray authoring software so I’m putting together my own set. I’m done with the Divisional Round and AFC Championship and am now working on the Super Bowl.
Highlights is more than enough for me. I have no desire to rewatch entire games.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:16 PM   #562
In Mahomes I trust!

Got my authentic SB LIV ticket and frame in the mail today! It really feels REAL now!

Click on image twice to see the ticket upright.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0188.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	120025   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0189.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	120026  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-09-2020, 06:23 PM   #563
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Just recaps. Alas, that’s one thing MLB does better — I’ve got the Blu-Ray sets of the 1985 and 2015 Royals World Series where every game is complete.

I finished the Chiefs Blu-Ray this evening. Best extra was a feature on Kelce being a guest of this young couple’s wedding (they won a contest). He was awesome. I was not aware that happened.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 08:24 AM   #564
Veteran

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:41 AM   #565
Keepin it Real

Ordered a Mahomes zip up jacket for my wife February 6th from nfl.com. It’s now March 10th and I’m still waiting on it to ship. Last item I’m missing.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:52 AM   #566
It was not a fair catch

Just got another t-shirt Saturday.

Don't put it in the dryer, It will go from a 2x to extra small.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 05:29 PM   #567
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Just watched the BluRay of the season wrap up. Eh. It was OK. Honestly, watching The Franchise was better, but obviously it was more in depth. I dunno. They left out a few important things, like Pat's amazing 2 point conversion vs the Donks, and Fuller's pick at the end of the SB. A ton of the great mic'd up moments through out would have been called for IMO. I mean, it's meant for Chiefs fans, so I don't give them a pass.

I'll get to the special shit throughout the week. Still happy I got it. It's history. But between the Chiefs website, NFL.com game highlights, you tube and of course Clay's awesome vids, this was...a bit of a downer. So far anyway.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 06:02 PM   #568
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, I rolled the dice on another hoodie.

This one's in stock, will supposedly ship immediately, and doesn't seem to have the ****tarded giant hood.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 06:39 PM   #569
MVP

Broke down and ordered this and a display case. Had a 30% code to make it a bit cheaper. Hope to get it signed at some point.

KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:42 PM   #570
Mostly Ignored

Has anybody seen Tyrann Mathieu Super Bowl Jerseys?

I swore I saw them at the NFL Shop after the game. Now I can't find them.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.