Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:30 AM   #511
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:42 AM   #512
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

About a month ago, I ordered a red Mahomes SB LIV jersey from AliExpress for $25. It hasn't shown up yet and the tracking number isn't being updated. I'm thinking my jersey got corona'd and is stuck in a shipping container in Beijing or something.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:33 AM   #513
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I checked the return terms, and I'm probably screwed because it's been washed. But that's horseshit. Nothing should shrink as much this shirt did. Especially considering how much it cost.

I'm going to try to contact somebody tomorrow, but I doubt if it will end well.
We bought a couple Royals champs shirts a few years ago. The mens large I bought turned into a youth small after one wash. The shirts we bought our toddlers turned into small washcloths. Luckily it was the season after the championship so the shirts were price reduced.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:48 AM   #514
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
About a month ago, I ordered a red Mahomes SB LIV jersey from AliExpress for $25. It hasn't shown up yet and the tracking number isn't being updated. I'm thinking my jersey got corona'd and is stuck in a shipping container in Beijing or something.
Yea apparently mine was one of the last ones done, my son got a white one and his came with 2 of the patches just in the package that you have to get sewn on yourself.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:23 AM   #515
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
We bought a couple Royals champs shirts a few years ago. The mens large I bought turned into a youth small after one wash. The shirts we bought our toddlers turned into small washcloths. Luckily it was the season after the championship so the shirts were price reduced.
This seems to be a trend for championship gear. I bought 2 national champion KU shirts in 2008 and they fit like a leotard after being washed.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #516
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I saw that black jacket with red sleeves. I like it. Not sure how good it will be as it's one of those companies you've never heard of. Haven't ordered one but I'm tempted.

I did order the St. Patrick shirt.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:23 AM   #517
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Closest I could find is this. https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...ID:i-r0c0:po-0

They don’t have Super Bowl hats in fitted sizes. The closest they have is SnapBack.
Got this hat yesterday. It is a 7 5/8 but it is a bit too big. I have a Harley Davidson 7 5/8 hat that fits perfect. I wonder if I should try to send this back and get it in 7 1/2.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #518
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm in the same boat with my jacket - last update was February 24, and now, when I enter the order number, it says "no order history available to display."

There certainly wasn't any delay in their taking my money, though.

There's a live chat button that does nothing when clicked on. They're on twitter apparently, but I'm not. And of course, if you dig deep enough you can find a customer service phone number. I'm sure that will be a lovely experience - waiting on hold for three hours listening to blaring, distorted elevator music, only to talk with some douchebag foreigner named *Bob* who speaks recognizable English every fourth word or so.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:55 AM   #519
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Got a frame for the poster (11x17) I ordered. Definitely bigger than 11 inches across so had to do some cutting to make it fit.

Is there a link to this one (or similar)?
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-06-2020, 11:25 AM   #520
SuperChiefs

My blue ray is on its way!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:32 PM   #521
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
Is there a link to this one (or similar)?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/7763860...lery-1-2&frs=1

I bought the frame on amazon.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #522
Resident Glue Sniffer

I've ordered 3 shirts from various places; none fit.

last one i Got, I said fine, order XXXL.....well, it's XXXL alright, but vertically...not in the shoulders in or chest; like a giant tube sock.

I gave up lol. I might got to Rally house and see what they have.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:57 PM   #523
The pizza king of kansas

Quote:
Where you get that?
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #524
SuperChiefs

Quote:
That jacket is sexy. I wish it got cold enough here to warrant me buying it
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2020, 03:23 PM   #525
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Where you get that?
Get what, exactly? Can you be more specific? he just posted several items.