Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-21-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
Take a Chill Pill

Also...Dolores had a flashback while she was with William. It made me wonder if MIB time period was actually prior to William, but that doesn't seem likely.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:09 AM   #3
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Also...Dolores had a flashback while she was with William. It made me wonder if MIB time period was actually prior to William, but that doesn't seem likely.
I thought that as well. There has been no interaction between Ford and William, and Logan was talking about how their company was considering buying the park due to the park hemorrhaging money. Perhaps all that happens after the fact of the failed Maeve and Bernard experiments, or the fallout of what is yet to come?

And what exactly was Hale trying to sneak out of the park in the Abernathy model?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:47 AM   #4
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
And what exactly was Hale trying to sneak out of the park in the Abernathy model?
The code that the hosts run on. It has been evolving for some 35 years or so. Ford won't let it leave the park. Delos wants it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:46 AM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
That major flashback (the town full of simple hosts and a few techs guiding them) is the same visual that the show used when Ford was describing the very early days before guests arrived. Dolores is supposed to be one of the oldest hosts in the park so she could remember that. I think that's what the little girl was referring to when she said something about both her and Dolores coming from the same place. It's odd that the little girl remembers though. But the little girl would have been surrounded by atrocity on a fairly consistent basis. The episode, to me, really hammered in the twin ideas that suffering creates sentience in the hosts as it enables maturity in human beings.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:09 AM   #6
Take a Chill Pill

Also...sorry for postwhoring...but RIP Elsie?

Low rent Matt Damon is on to Bernard. He's probably the next to go.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:55 AM   #7
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Also...sorry for postwhoring...but RIP Elsie?

Low rent Matt Damon is on to Bernard. He's probably the next to go.
I went back to watch that clip, I don't *think* it was her precisely but probably someone in her 'loop' as the tech that has the awareness to look into things just like Elsie was doing.

Or something.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:11 AM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I went back to watch that clip, I don't *think* it was her precisely but probably someone in her 'loop' as the tech that has the awareness to look into things just like Elsie was doing.

Or something.
There is a point where Ford was talking to Arnold at around 35 minutes into the episode. Ford is about to erase Arnold's memory and Arnold asks, "...have you ever made me hurt anyone like this before?" Ford says no. Then Arnold has a flashback of (apparently) killing Elsie. Strangling her from behind. I took it to mean that Ford was lying. It could just mean that Arnold is able to access that 'zombie killer' mode when he needs to solve a problem. Or it could be that Arnold was in that mode and snapped out of it without killing her and he doesn't remember the whole thing, as he was being wiped when it popped up.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:19 AM   #9
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
There is a point where Ford was talking to Arnold at around 35 minutes into the episode. Ford is about to erase Arnold's memory and Arnold asks, "...have you ever made me hurt anyone like this before?" Ford says no. Then Arnold has a flashback of (apparently) killing Elsie. Strangling her from behind. I took it to mean that Ford was lying. It could just mean that Arnold is able to access that 'zombie killer' mode when he needs to solve a problem. Or it could be that Arnold was in that mode and snapped out of it without killing her and he doesn't remember the whole thing, as he was being wiped when it popped up.

Bernard. Not Arnold. Not yet anyway
Old 11-21-2016, 12:01 PM   #10
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Bernard. Not Arnold. Not yet anyway
LOL, yup, I was looking at too many things at once.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:05 AM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Now watch it all be nothing more than a simulation to see if the hosts can janitor their own self contained world......
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:14 AM   #12
Immanentize The Eschaton

That scene is also where Ford's dialogue is allowed to carry over and narrate the beginning of a Dolores/William scene, which I found a bit heavy handed and clunky.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:35 AM   #13
"You like to drink?"

Also, Wyatt = Teddy.

They tried to Keyser Soze us. NOT TODAY NOLAN.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2016, 09:47 AM   #14
Veteran

I'm bored with it. Feels like being led down rabbit hole after rabbit hole. Watching Lost all over again. Am I wrong?
Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.Dallas Chief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!

Easter Eggs:

https://youtu.be/HLzq5xm896k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.