Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:46 PM   #1951
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
Did you catch any of the 3 sequels?
no. Please let me know
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #1952
Damnit Peg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
no. Please let me know
2 and 3 are fun.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:48 PM   #1953
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Divergent... Insurgent... basically the same shitty movie....
You seem nice.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:48 PM   #1954
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
2 and 3 are fun.
I will check these out.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:06 PM   #1955
I'll be back.

YES. KURT RUSSELL IN A TARANTINO FILM.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:10 PM   #1956
Supporter

I watched this terribad sword flick called The Sword of Vengeance while I was trying to get some paperwork done.

It was pretty bad. It used slow motion ENTIRELY too much, and not even to show anything of real importance. It's like they just bought a new camera and were like, COOL. The story had some promise. Costumes were actually pretty good. But the big climax scene was a total letdown.

But in the end the fighting was acceptable and a bunch of people died. Not a total waste of time if you have something else to do.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #1957
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
YES. KURT RUSSELL IN A TARANTINO FILM.
Russell was pure magic in Death Proof
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2015, 10:02 PM   #1958
I'll be back.

Watched To Die For with Nicole Kidman.

First of all, a wonderful reminder of what a treasure she once was. My god, the scene with her in lingerie...

Second, I think Joaquin Phoenix was typecast by his role in this film because he's basically played the same sniveling ****, to some degree, in every other role he's been in, whether it was Gladiator or Signs or Her.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:44 AM   #1959
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Finally caught Whiplash last night. While I thought the ending was well done, I was really hoping the kid was going to make splintered drumstick Sybian and machine gun rape ol boy to death with it.

Good movie nonetheless.
My favorite movie of the last 5 years.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:53 AM   #1960
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I've had it 3 or 4 times. The first time I was honestly scared as shit. Most scared I've ever been in my life. I was 100% sure I was going to die. 2nd time I knew what was going on and was trying to call for someone to come fully wake me up. I've heard about some people having it for 15+ minutes. I can't even begin to imagine how scary and sucky that must be.
Yep - once there was a demon sitting on my chest and I could do nothing. Terrifying.

It got better the next time and then it happened maybe once more. Now I just drink myself to sleep every night, so problem solved!
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:07 AM   #1961
You Sweetie!

Found another Sleep Paralysis doc. No idea how good or if it's good, so. But yeah - see below.

not sure how or why it TOO is called 'The Nightmare' but whatever - here ya go...

Old 08-14-2015, 11:19 AM   #1962
MVP

I like Michael Keaton but man Birdman was just awful. 2 hours of conversations on a roof.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:08 PM   #1963
You gotta kill a few people

I watched about 15 minutes of Birdman before I was doing other shit. **** that movie.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:15 PM   #1964
Ain't no relax!

Some very sophisticated person is going to drop in here and tell you guys how little you understand about art, cinema, and theater.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #1965
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I watched about 15 minutes of Birdman before I was doing other shit. **** that movie.
QFT

Exact same for me. I can sit on my ass and watch the grass grow if I want to be that bored.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.