Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2019, 02:54 PM  
Future NBA Finals MVP

I-29 to Omaha is apparently closed from flooding

https://www.kq2.com/content/news/Flo...507212831.html

Flooding has forced more evacuations in northwest Missouri.

The Atchison County Commission issued an immediate mandatory evacuation Friday for areas west of I-29 due to the threat flooding.

The Missouri River at Brownville, NE is approaching record levels.

As of Friday afternoon, the river is at 44.49 feet just shy of the record crest of 44.8 set in 2011.

The river is expected to crest at 48 feet on Sunday.

Near-record level flooding has also forced the shutdown of I-29 at the Missouri/Iowa border.

Interstate 29 at Rock Port exit 110 is closed due to flooding in Iowa.

The Missouri Department of Transportation said drivers wanting to use I-29 northbound should use I-35 and then I-80 into Iowa.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:33 PM   #196
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
007 used to be Guru. Guess i just blew his cover
Ah. Good guy under that name too.
Mods - if this needs to be deleted, please do so.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:35 PM   #197

Quote:
It is a cool area. I'd like to get back up there to ride some of the dirt trails sometime but that shit probably won't be dry until August.
I bet it is fine now
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:36 PM   #198
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Ah. Good guy under that name too.
Mods - if this needs to be deleted, please do so.
I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure if you mouse-over his username it will tell you that. I can't verify right now because I'm on my tablet
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:38 PM   #199

Quote:
I'm kidding. I'm pretty sure if you mouse-over his username it will tell you that. I can't verify right now because I'm on my tablet
Always on my phone, so... No worries
Old 05-30-2019, 10:41 PM   #200
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Always on my phone, so... No worries
Yeah, doesn't work on there either. Anyway...We'll track your ass down one of these days.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:41 PM   #201
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
007 used to be Guru. Guess i just blew his cover
Now I must kill you.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:42 PM   #202
The Maintenance Guy

Damnit
Old 05-30-2019, 10:44 PM   #203

Quote:
Yeah, doesn't work on there either. Anyway...We'll track your ass down one of these days.
Sounds good
Old 05-30-2019, 10:45 PM   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Now I must kill you.
HE IS WHO HE WAS ALL ALONG!
Old 05-30-2019, 10:46 PM   #205
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
HE IS WHO HE WAS ALL ALONG!
DO NOT TRUST HIM
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 10:50 PM   #206

I will remember not to bend over in front of him
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 10:56 PM   #207
Ain't no relax!

Flooding closes U.S. 36 near Chillicothe as rivers rise around Missouri
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2019, 11:15 PM   #208
MVP

1993 levels in many areas and even a few places that have exceeded the 1993 marks. It's a mess to say the least, but it appears to be cresting now so it should hopefully start falling soon.

It's obvious there are way too many ****tarded truck drivers on the road though. A small blacktop caught a serious flow of truckers who jumped on their phones to find their own detours instead of using the suggested loop. The blacktop isn't even wide enough for two trucks to meet head to head in many places putting multiple trucks in the ditches and at least two crashed blocking the lanes. Multiple tubes are starting to collapse under the constant weights and speeds. One truck even managed to dump it's load of 2" rock on a blacktop. Multiple rigs tried to use flooded gravel roads and firmly parked themselves right in the middle of them. The tow bills on these trucks in bfe are MASSIVE.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 11:44 PM   #209
The Maintenance Guy

Don't get me started on the truckers. I used to have a lot of respect for them but a string of incidents the past few years changed that. Sons of bitches own Hwy 75 from Omaha to Sabetha and they have no ****s to give about how many cars they slow down and for how long.
Old 05-31-2019, 06:35 AM   #210
left blank intentionally

Quote:
WATER BAD
Make things all ****y.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.