Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2021, 02:28 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****

Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:04 PM   #1621
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Veach is obviously letting Okung sit to build leverage.

I would put incentives in that contract bc we know that ****er isn’t gonna make it through.
You don’t have to censor the word ****. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #1622
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Wow.

$8M on a $185M cap is a "waste of resources" but 2 first round picks and more for a guy that MIGHT be able to start at LT in September is smart money.

If they're trading 2 firsts to go up and get a LT, he's starting day one. If he's not, they aren't trading up for him. Stop construing my argument to fit a narrative.

And yeah, 8 mil on a one year deal for a guy that isn't gonna play 16 games is a waste. Would you be ok paying Watkins that this year?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #1623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Opposed to....? Drafting a rookie who may not be ready day 1 and and then having nothing behind him while sitting on 20M of cap space because reasons?
We need to stop drafting 1st and 2nd round players who aren't ready day 1.

In today's NFL when you can roll over money, you don't have to spend it. They could do lots of things with that money other than paying a broke dick LT that's not gonna play much.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #1624
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You don’t have to censor the word ****. When you do it like that....it looks like you’re censoring a slur.
Okung wants half of his contract in bitcoin
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:11 PM   #1625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:13 PM   #1626
In Search of a Life

I readily admit that going from Fisher to potentially Okung is pretty meh to me. I know they swung hard at Williams and it's partially a let down to think about.

Also seeing rookie OL around the league come in and play well right away, I'd just prefer going that route.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:16 PM   #1627
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Might have to take that up with daface bc I’m literally typing out the word. The one with the F that is...

Last edited by RunKC; 03-25-2021 at 02:22 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:19 PM   #1628
Starter

I fully expect Veach to trade for a LT prior to the draft and likely one nobody really expects. For the most part, he tends to work behind the curtain and does things without them getting out in the public. I think the LT acquisition will be like that as well.
MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.MahomesKnows is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 02:22 PM   #1629
In Search of a Life

I had thought that, but I don't really know any team other than the Ravens who would move a LT.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:27 PM   #1630
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Might have to take that up with daface bc I’m literally typing out the word. The one with the F that is...
I don’t have any language filters on, so if you were typing the word out....I would see it.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:28 PM   #1631
In Search of a Life

**** you franchise.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:30 PM   #1632
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If they're trading 2 firsts to go up and get a LT, he's starting day one. If he's not, they aren't trading up for him. Stop construing my argument to fit a narrative.
Dude, you simply cannot say that. There's no such thing as a 100% guarantee.

If they trade two firsts, they're getting a guy they THINK can start day 1 but NOBODY will know if he can until September.

It has nothing to do with a narrative, it's ****ing REALITY. There's no such thing as a guarantee. It doesn't exist. It's a unicorn.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:31 PM   #1633
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
We need to stop drafting 1st and 2nd round players who aren't ready day 1.

In today's NFL when you can roll over money, you don't have to spend it. They could do lots of things with that money other than paying a broke dick LT that's not gonna play much.
You act like they can just snap their fingers and draft a guy that can start.

It doesn't ****ing work that way.

They draft guys they THINK can start. They HOPE can start.

But they can't KNOW. Nobody can. Good God man.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #1634
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I don’t have any language filters on, so if you were typing the word out....I would see it.
It's weird.

I see the word **** in your posts. I see it in O.City's post right there.

But Run's is censored. Only his.
Old 03-25-2021, 02:35 PM   #1635
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dude, you simply cannot say that. There's no such thing as a 100% guarantee.

If they trade two firsts, they're getting a guy they THINK can start day 1 but NOBODY will know if he can until September.

It has nothing to do with a narrative, it's ****ing REALITY. There's no such thing as a guarantee. It doesn't exist. It's a unicorn.
Quote:
You act like they can just snap their fingers and draft a guy that can start.

It doesn't ****ing work that way.

They draft guys they THINK can start. They HOPE can start.

But they can't KNOW. Nobody can. Good God man.
Well, shit no one knows if they'll shit their pants tomorrow but we can assume they won't.

So yeah, if they feel confident enough in a guy to trade that kind of ammo to get him, they'll start him day 1. If they don't, it was a huge failure.

Nothing is a guarantee. Drafting the 6th best LT prospect and expecting him to block the backside of the best QB in the league is a risk.