Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-25-2022 at 01:52 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 03:53 PM   #226
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Oh and if we sign Ingram….I don’t think it’s going to be until later in the summer and closer to mini camps. Unless they choose to allow him to sit out camp to rest.
After the way his visit last August turned out, I don't think that's something I'd be willing to do.

If he doesn't sign his deal in April, find someone that will. You can't be left holding the bag like we were last fall. And if he comes back in and signs later, you can never have too many solid DL. We'll find room for him. This team isn't going to have an embarrassment of riches on the DL.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:06 PM   #227
The Boom Boom Room

Sam Williams 1st round talent, 5th round brain
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:28 PM   #228
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

Sam Williams 1st round talent, 5th round brain
May I ask - everything kinda pushes this guy down 3 rounds on his 'character issues'....is it JUST the sexual batter charges?

Yeah, apart from that Mrs. Lincoln...

I get it. But have I missed multiple drug suspensions and additional domestic violence situations? Because it seems like this has pushed him way the hell down for something that was a couple years ago if there have been no recurrences.

I suspect I'm just unaware of the additional issues. Because lord that guy can play football. That's a 1st round talent all day.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:45 PM   #229
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
May I ask - everything kinda pushes this guy down 3 rounds on his 'character issues'....is it JUST the sexual batter charges?

Yeah, apart from that Mrs. Lincoln...

I get it. But have I missed multiple drug suspensions and additional domestic violence situations? Because it seems like this has pushed him way the hell down for something that was a couple years ago if there have been no recurrences.

I suspect I'm just unaware of the additional issues. Because lord that guy can play football. That's a 1st round talent all day.
I'm unaware of any other issues with the guy aside from the sexual battery charge. I'm sure everyone knows but just in case, battery is usually non-consensual sexual contact (grabbing a tit or ass, fondling a vag, kissing, etc). Basically, it could have been on equal grounds to what Urban Meyer did but he isn't famous yet...

I've been extremely high on the guy and think that if this was it, he probably has learned from it, and you can get a guy that should be a pretty high pick for a surprisngly great discount.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 05:51 PM   #230
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
There’s no way he makes it to us, he’s the #1 WR on most people boards next to Olave. Both will be top 20
No way. He’s not fast enough to be in that conversation imo.

I think he will realistically be there at 30.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:53 PM   #231
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If the Chiefs are willing to part with #94 this year, they can turn #62 into about the #50.

I could definitely see them doing something like that to get a guy they want. Much more value in that, IMO, than packaging the same pick to move up in the 1st (where it only moves you up about to #26).

And puts you in cherry position to select one of the DBs or WRs who might slip into that range.
I think they will trade down to the 37-40 range and add another 3rd.

Body language (that’s for you, pest)
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 05:55 PM   #232
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I think they will trade down to the 37-40 range and add another 3rd.

Body language (that’s for you, pest)
Staying where they are to get the a top 15 talent, judging by Veach commenting on his worries concerning the DL
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:47 PM   #233
In Search of a Life

A lot of changes on the list. Been waiting for the combine.

Added:

Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas - feels more realistic now than he ever has. Didn’t exactly blow up the combine.

Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson - didn’t test at the combine and has kind of gotten lost in the shuffle.

Lewis Cine, S, Georgia - he was just on the bubble, but after a great combine, he’s in now.

Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut - same as Cine.

Removed:

Logan Hall, DT/DE, Houston - feels like a long shot to go in the 1st. Still like him though.

Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama - not making it to our range. Too much positive news about his recovery already.

Travon Walker, EDGE, Georgia - no chance now.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 09:50 PM   #234
In Search of a Life

Lewis Cine is a guy I just keep coming back to these last few days.

His combine showed he has elite size, speed, and explosion. His tape was early round 2 good already.

Just feels like a pick Veach would make.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2022, 10:33 PM   #235
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lewis Cine is a guy I just keep coming back to these last few days.

His combine showed he has elite size, speed, and explosion. His tape was early round 2 good already.

Just feels like a pick Veach would make.
See, you should have listened to me on page 1. :P

I kid, but I do agree with you here. He seems like a Veach type and he's more of a SS to me which is precisely what the Chiefs need.

I think Dax Hill goes top 20 and no later than 21 to NE at this point, so who's that next safety? To me it's Cine.

I don't know that I think Brisker is a guy that's a round 1 player but I do like him quite a bit. Reminds me a ton of when Thornhill came out and I thought Thornhill was a R1 guy.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:38 PM   #236
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
See, you should have listened to me on page 1. :P

I kid, but I do agree with you here. He seems like a Veach type and he's more of a SS to me which is precisely what the Chiefs need.

I think Dax Hill goes top 20 and no later than 21 to NE at this point, so who's that next safety? To me it's Cine.

I don't know that I think Brisker is a guy that's a round 1 player but I do like him quite a bit. Reminds me a ton of when Thornhill came out and I thought Thornhill was a R1 guy.
Lol

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of those 3. I’d prefer Hill, Cine, and Brisker in that order, but you can make an argument for any of them being a good pick at 30.

Cine would give us another big fast freak athlete inside like Sneed that tackles very well. I think he fits what we’re building with Bolton and Gay too.

Bolton, Gay, Sneed, and Cine just sounds right, doesn’t it?
Old 03-08-2022, 10:42 PM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Lol

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of those 3. I’d prefer Hill, Cine, and Brisker in that order, but you can make an argument for any of them being a good pick at 30.

Cine would give us another big fast freak athlete inside like Sneed that tackles very well. I think he fits what we’re building with Bolton and Gay too.

Bolton, Gay, Sneed, and Cine just sounds right, doesn’t it?
I'd be 100% on board with Cine if CB and DE aren't a major issue post-FA. Even then, he'd probably trump a good lot of those guys.

I have a hard time letting go of my love affair over Sam Williams, who I think is a R1 pick regardless of the sex thing.
Old 03-08-2022, 10:44 PM   #238
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd be 100% on board with Cine if CB and DE aren't a major issue post-FA. Even then, he'd probably trump a good lot of those guys.

I have a hard time letting go of my love affair over Sam Williams, who I think is a R1 pick regardless of the sex thing.
Yea, many things have to happen in free agency to take a safety in round 1.

I’d be fine with Sam Williams, and I’m very close to adding him to this list. Just need to see more buzz about him going that high, which I think will come.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:20 AM   #239
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd absolutely be in on Pickens in the 2nd but I couldn't talk myself into him in the 1st.

For all the talk about what he 'could have' done, there's a real concern that what he actually did wasn't all that great even when he was healthy.

No doubt he has plenty of skills, but that's a prototype 2nd round prospect, IMO. Talent for the 1st, concerns regarding injury/productivity that put him in the 2nd.
Yeah, that's where I'm at on him. 2nd round possibility. I just remember all the things he was supposed to be before he got hurt...nowadays they can recover from almost anything.

I've mentioned my desire to get Jameson numerous times so I won't go into that again, but Pickens with the 2nd is just as good, if we can get a legit DE with our 1st.

His sklill set is there and he comes from a school known for producing quality WRs.

Perfect world, I think I'd like to still grab Jameson and find a way to steal Danielle Hunter for a prove it contract...but a Karlaftis/Pickens combo would be pretty damn good as well, while being WAY cheaper.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-09-2022, 01:54 AM   #240
Veteran

Quote:
Yea, many things have to happen in free agency to take a safety in round 1.

I’d be fine with Sam Williams, and I’m very close to adding him to this list. Just need to see more buzz about him going that high, which I think will come.

I'd honestly have Cine ahead of both Hill and Brisker, looks absolutely legit. Also think Pitre deserves more attention and has a lot of flexibility across CB and S
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.