Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-17-2022, 05:46 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I need so recommendations for shorts for lifting. Too many long ass basketball style shorts that suck and drag below the knee or the short nut huggers that cup my balls too tight while I squat and show off my creamy white thighs.

Can't I get something right above the knee!?!?!
I buy Lululemon clones off Amazon and I love them. Baleaf brand
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 05:48 PM   #3
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Link me please, Boo.

I want to look like you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 06:44 PM   #4
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Link me please, Boo.

I want to look like you.

Sexy shorts. They're super lightweight, soft, quick dryand stretchy. I have some Asics ones just like these, but these are better and half the price.

https://www.amazon.com/BALEAF-Athlet...8-6&th=1&psc=1

Last edited by loochy; 05-17-2022 at 06:50 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 07:58 PM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
Sexy shorts. They're super lightweight, soft, quick dryand stretchy. I have some Asics ones just like these, but these are better and half the price.

https://www.amazon.com/BALEAF-Athlet...8-6&th=1&psc=1
Yeah those look awesome. Thank you.

Says only S and M though and my waist is 33" so I usually buy a large as the mediums always seem a bit too tight, especially on my glutes. Their medium says 32.5-34.5" though which doesn't normally equate to a medium?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:08 PM   #6
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Says only S and M though and my waist is 33" so I usually buy a large as the mediums always seem a bit too tight, especially on my glutes. Their medium says 32.5-34.5" though which doesn't normally equate to a medium?
I also have a 33 waist and the larges fit perfect...not baggy and snug enough that the legs will stay up if I hike them up around my quads when doing squats or lunges or something
Old 05-17-2022, 08:10 PM   #7
Mod Team

Quote:
I also have a 33 waist and the larges fit perfect...not baggy and snug enough that the legs will stay up if I hike them up around my quads when doing squats or lunges or something
There’s no larges on your link though. Only small and medium?
Old 05-18-2022, 08:31 AM   #8
Starter

Quote:

Tylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTylerthigpen!1! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-17-2022, 06:51 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
BALEAF Men's Padded Bike Shorts Cycling Underwear 3D Padding Mountain Biking Bicycle Riding Liner Biker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MTE6OTQ...ing=UTF8&psc=1
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 05-17-2022, 06:57 PM   #10
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
BALEAF Men's Padded Bike Shorts Cycling Underwear 3D Padding Mountain Biking Bicycle Riding Liner Biker https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MTE6OTQ...ing=UTF8&psc=1
Those are perfect for recovering from Billay attacks
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 06:55 PM   #11
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I need so recommendations for shorts for lifting. Too many long ass basketball style shorts that suck and drag below the knee or the short nut huggers that cup my balls too tight while I squat and show off my creamy white thighs.

Can't I get something right above the knee!?!?!
I have these and they're right above the knee on me... found them at WalMart.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0868D6J4V...-20&th=1&psc=1

https://www.walmart.com/ip/AND1-Men-...-5XL/274748338
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.