Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-27-2021, 01:58 PM  
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Josh Gordon to Chiefs

DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation
Old 09-30-2021, 01:44 PM   #766
Needs more middle fingers

Thinking back about that game, I think that was the game in which i decided to stop drinking for Chiefs games. I realized that i just don't want to be all charged up and drunk-emotional anymore.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:44 PM   #767
I'll be back.

still can't believe any of you were invested in a team led by alice smiff

we win there, so what? they were doomed
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:45 PM   #768
Veteran

Completely agree that QB makes a big difference for the WR.

BUT...

2018 -2019 Tom Brady throwing to Josh Gordon, 11 games, 58.8 (4 drops) and 6 games, 55.6 % (2 drops)

My point is, I know Josh Gordon can help the Chiefs but he also has a weakness that the Chiefs need to be aware of. Make Josh Gordon a weapon that other teams have to account for but in crunch time, Kelce and Hill will have a higher percentage of catches.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #769
The man you could post like.

Watched that game with my Colts fan family in Terre Haute. Pretty sure I was just laughing when Luck recovered his own fumble. At that point you knew. Poor Husain Abdullah did his best but that ****ing bundle of sticks Kendrick Lewis ruined it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #770
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson8 View Post
Completely agree that QB makes a big difference for the WR.

BUT...

2018 -2019 Tom Brady throwing to Josh Gordon, 11 games, 58.8 (4 drops) and 6 games, 55.6 % (2 drops)

My point is, I know Josh Gordon can help the Chiefs but he also has a weakness that the Chiefs need to be aware of. Make Josh Gordon a weapon that other teams have to account for but in crunch time, Kelce and Hill will have a higher percentage of catches.
4 drops in 11 games is a weakenss?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-30-2021, 01:52 PM   #771
Special Teams ACE!!!

Clay had some highlight videos of Bowe years ago.

Ya'll who are badmouthing Bowe right now would be jizzing your pants if that same receiver were on the Chiefs right now. Watch just one of them and see what happens to you.

Big, athletic guy who was among the NFL's best at the WR position in terms of running after the catch and bowling over weak arm-tackling DBs (and even some LBs)?

Yeah. Ya'll would be the Randy Marsh meme.

Bowe was a really fun player and would absolutely have filled a need we're missing right now on offense.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #772
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

still can't believe any of you were invested in a team led by alice smiff

we win there, so what? they were doomed
Coming out of the shadow of the previous 8 years? Are you serious?

Hindsight being what it is, yeah, but at the time? I was having the time of my life getting back in touch with my Chiefs fandom.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #773
The man you could post like.

Prime Bowe? Absolutely. The fat lazy **** he eventually turned out to be? Probably one of the most hated players on this team. We got super lucky that he was dumb enough to drive around with pot so we could void his guarantees and cut him after giving him that monster extension.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:02 PM   #774
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Ya'll who are badmouthing Bowe right now would be jizzing your pants if that same receiver were on the Chiefs right now. Watch just one of them and see what happens to you.
should reupload them....too bad i'll never be able to find holthus commentary for those games
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:03 PM   #775
MVP

I sincerely hope that this Josh Gordon experiment makes Andy and Varch realize the usefulness of a freak size athlete and pursue them. Imagine Tyreek with a prime Gordon.. JIMP.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:04 PM   #776
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
4 drops in 11 games is a weakness?
Not sure exactly how drops are tracked. I assume it is a pass in the hands that flat out falls out of hands. In 2018 Josh had 68 targets, 40 catches with Brady throwing to him. In 2019 he had 36 targets and 20 catches from Tom.

I'm not saying that Josh Gordon is a bad signing but just expect some passes to be missed.
Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.Wilson8 would the whole thing.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:05 PM   #777
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They saw this bullshit and knew they needed a change. This was really bad

That first pass at the end of the game isnt a catch that many receivers make. He could only get one hand on the ball and would have been destroyed by the safety, but would have gotten a defenseless receiver penalty probably.

The second one he should have 100% caught.

At least he's able to get open.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:06 PM   #778
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I couldn’t imagine seeing it in person. I probably would have killed myself in that stadium.
I stood in the parking lot literally lighting cigarettes with cigarettes until our buddy and his dad who were on the other side of the stadium made their way around to us. I didn't even smoke at the time!

His dad hasn't watched a Chiefs game since. Guy was a 15 year ST holder and it just destroyed him.

I haven't missed a home playoff game since 2004 (also the Colts).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:06 PM   #779
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Big, athletic guy who was among the NFL's best at the WR position in terms of running after the catch and bowling over weak arm-tackling DBs (and even some LBs)?

Yeah. Ya'll would be the Randy Marsh meme.

Bowe was a really fun player and would absolutely have filled a need we're missing right now on offense.
Bowe was a ****ing beast and was hampered by shit stain QBs.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:08 PM   #780
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
That first pass at the end of the game isnt a catch that many receivers make. He could only get one hand on the ball and would have been destroyed by the safety
He had both hands on that ball. A starting receiver in the NFL hauls that in.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote