Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2024, 10:41 AM  
offense > defense

If the Chiefs traded to 18-24, who would you want?

Just like the other thread. But I could actually see this happening, unlike top 10.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:52 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Troy Fautanu and Tyler Guyton both on the board as well.

Edit: Holy shit Amarius Mims was there too. He has him going in the 2nd. WTF?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 08:47 PM   #17
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Well, that mock was terrible.

If KC traded to this range, it would need to be for either Fautanu or a player unexpectedly falling (Bowers, Odunze).

Worthy would be cringe-worthy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:36 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Troy Fautanu and Tyler Guyton both on the board as well.

Edit: Holy shit Amarius Mims was there too. He has him going in the 2nd. WTF?
I understand Mims in the 2nd to some extent, he's quite raw. That said, I don't see KC passing on Fautanu for a WR. It's illogical to pass on a LT prospect when they are struggling every year to find someone with the aptitude to fill it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:34 PM   #19
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Has the Chiefs trading up to 19 to take Worthy as WR #4 off the board. I think I was just sick in my mouth
I'm getting really tired of every pontificating mouth breather out there thinking the Chiefs are going to sell the farm for an uber fast guy at receiver in this draft. That line of thought is born from the "Well you know, they traded Tyreek Hill away and haven't replaced him yet...." lack of effort take. Never mind that we've won back-to-back titles WITHOUT Tyreek or a reasonable facsimile on this team in two years, or anything.....

I'll be pissed if we move up to get Worthy with all those tackles still on the board AND give up our second rounder to do it. And I'm not against Worthy being on this team at all, but certainly not at that price.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 08:03 AM   #20
MVP

IF we were to trade up that far, and I highly doubt it-
it would have to be because they liked a LT. Fautanu probably.

I think he's the last LT without significant questions there. I think Guyton or Morgan are possibilities, but I don't think you'd have to go that high to get them.

I don't think Mims would be on their radar; not enough experience. If he fell into the second maybe.

but the second is where I'd like to go WR.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 01:21 PM   #21
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Has the Chiefs trading up to 19 to take Worthy as WR #4 off the board. I think I was just sick in my mouth
Not only that but giving up our 2nd round pick to do it. **** that shit.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 02:14 PM   #22
MVP

It would have to be LT as many have said I think Fautanu in the number one target. But if a target they grade as truly elite fell it would make sense too. Maybe they see BTJ that way or an odunze or something has a fall. This is a much more exciting and realistic exercise than the top 10 thread. With all things considered were "OK" at WR as it stands and a LT makes so much more sense.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:27 PM   #23
Veteran

What would it cost to move up into that range and do you see the chiefs doing it? Would we give up picks next year and this year? Or maybe just our 2nd rounder this year?
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:45 PM   #24
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
IF we were to trade up that far, and I highly doubt it-
it would have to be because they liked a LT. Fautanu probably.

I think he's the last LT without significant questions there. I think Guyton or Morgan are possibilities, but I don't think you'd have to go that high to get them.

I don't think Mims would be on their radar; not enough experience. If he fell into the second maybe.

but the second is where I'd like to go WR.
Mims and another year of DS would do the trick…but maybe just throwing the kid there next to Thuney would be smart to spend the cap $ elsewhere.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:59 PM   #25
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If they see Fautanu slipping into the mid-teens, I think it's a good time to strike for that.

Fautanu is in that range on the consensus Big Board on NFL Draft Network (22, actually), which could be partially skewed by him being thought as not tall/long enough to be a T before the combine. I get that.

But if gets past the Saints, it's awfully tempting to get in front of the Bengals, if possible, to take him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 06:51 PM   #26
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If they see Fautanu slipping into the mid-teens, I think it's a good time to strike for that.

Fautanu is in that range on the consensus Big Board on NFL Draft Network (22, actually), which could be partially skewed by him being thought as not tall/long enough to be a T before the combine. I get that.

But if gets past the Saints, it's awfully tempting to get in front of the Bengals, if possible, to take him.
It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out. Fautana is safer than Mims. Where will guyton be taken? I don’t recall any player being taken in the 1st round with less than 10 starts. Will Mims be the first? I’m still moving up to 25 for Mims if he’s there. I’m intrigued by his size, length and athletic ability. His 40 and broad jump are incredible for his size, crazy.

AMARIUS MIMS OT GEORGIA
NFL DRAFT PROFILE & SCOUTING REPORT

SUB-POSITION: RIGHT TACKLE
LAST UPDATED: 03/13/2024
DRAFT YEAR: 2024
40 TIME: 5.07 SECONDS (85%*)
MEASURABLES:
0% 100%
HEIGHT: 6-8 (89%*) WEIGHT: 340 (96%*)
HANDS: 11 1/4 (94%*) ARM: 36 1/8 (92%*)
SPAN: 86 6/8 (100%*)
FORTY: 5.07 (C) (85%*)
10 YARD: 1.78 (C) (56%*)
VERTICAL: 25.5 (C) (20%*) BROAD: 111 (C) (89%*)
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-25-2024, 07:28 PM   #27
Mahomes Dynasty

Mims
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-25-2024, 08:35 PM   #28
In Mahomes I trust!

I love https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/mock_draft They seem to keep the mocks up-to-date.

Here is what they have currently...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2024 Draft.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	127298  
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-26-2024, 09:21 AM   #29
Most Valuable Villain

How awesome would it be to have Fautanu end up being another McDuffie?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 10:19 AM   #30
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
How awesome would it be to have Fautanu end up being another McDuffie?

Very awesome. Especially if they moved in front of the Bengals to take him.

Costly, but imagine that war room video if he’s their guy, like McDuffie clearly was for Buffalo.