Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-12-2024, 09:01 AM  
MVP

Mock 3/12/24

My last great prognostication before FA truly hits... and now we watch it burn lol

Trades
Chiefs trade CB L'Jarius Sneed to the Atlanta Falcons for 2-43, 6-187, 2025 4th

Restructures
QB Patrick Mahomes converts some part of his 35.9m roster bonus to signing bonus

FA Re-Signings
WR Mecole Hardman 3y/15.0m w/5.1m SB Cap Hits: 3.5/5.5/6.0

FA Acquisitions
WR Curtis Samuel (WAS) - 3y/28.5m w/6.75m SB Cap Hits: 5.0/10.0/13.5
RB Chase Edmonds (TB) - 2y/3.8m
QB Carson Wentz (LAR) - 1y/1.3m
DT Jordan Elliott (CLE) 1y/2.0m
DE Casey Toohill (WAS) 1y/2.56m

Let Walk
QB Blaine Gabbert, S Mike Edwards, RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire, DT Tershawn Wharton, LB Willie Gay Jr, RB Jerick McKinnon, TE Blake Bell, WR Richie James, DT Matt Dickerson, TE Jody Fortson, DE Mike Danna

Draft
1-016: LT Troy Fautanu, Washington (6'4" 317)
Chiefs trade Seattle 1-32, 2-43 for 1-16, 5-152
2-064: WR Jermaine Burton, Alabama (6'0" 196)
3-095: TE Theo Johnson, Penn State (6'6" 256)
4-133: DT Jordan Jefferson, LSU (6'3" 313)
5-152: CB M.J. Devonshire, Jr., Pittsburgh (5'11" 186)
5-158: QB Jordan Travis, Florida State (6'1" 205)
5-172: OL Delmar Glaze, Maryland (6'4" 315)
6-187: LB Nathaniel Watson, Mississippi State (6'2" 245)
7-250: SS Daijahn Anthony, Mississippi (6'0" 195)

Roster
QB: P. Mahomes, C. Wentz, J. Travis
RB: I. Pacheco, C. Edmonds, L. Perine
WR: R. Rice, C. Samuel, M. Hardman, J. Burton, J. Watson, S. Moore
TE: T. Kelce, N. Gray, T. Johnson
LT: T. Fautanu, W. Morris
LG: J. Thuney, D. Glaze
OC: C. Humphrey, M. Caliendo
RG: T. Smith
RT: J. Taylor, L. Niang
DE: G. Karlaftis, M. Herring
DT: C. Jones, J. Elliott
NT: I. Buggs, N. Ferrell, J. Jefferson
DE: F. Anudike-Uzomah, C. Toohill, B. Thompson
LB: N. Bolton, D. Tranquill, L. Chenal, N. Watson, C. Jones
CB: T. McDuffie, J. Williams, J. Watson, M. Devonshire, N. Jones
DB: J. Reid, B. Cook, C. Conner, N. Johnson, D. Anthony
ST: H. Butker, M. Araiza, J. Winchester

Last edited by kccrow; 03-12-2024 at 10:05 AM..
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:25 AM   #16
In Search of a Life

He is impressive Crow. Puts my mind at ease.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:36 AM   #17
MVP

Just a note

DT Jordan Elliott is signing 2 years with SF
RB Chase Edmonds is re-signing with TB for 1 year

I'm interested in

DT Austin Johnson (LAC) or DT Sebastian Joseph-Day (SF)
RB Rico Dowdle (DAL)
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:35 PM   #18
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, I do not know what the hold up with Sneed is but, I have a feeling the CHIEFS are going to keep him and offer a new contract, just a gut feeling.
If WE do trade and get what you suspect then by all means move up and get Taliese Fuaga. If it does not work out, then keep the draft capitol and get Worthy or BPA and try to get Leggett or Ladd in the second? If no WR in the first? Just a crazy situation right now and uncertainty seems to be the norm right now. Just my .02
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2024, 07:38 AM   #19
In Search of a Life

The more I watch on Fautanu, the more he becomes the guy I hope we can move up for to take in the draft. His quick footwork in the videos Crow posted jumped out at me. I looked at some Mims videos to compare, and Mims just looked slow. Paul looked a bit quicker than Mims, but still not close to Fautanu. The Combine video of Fautanu backs up what you see on film.

Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-15-2024, 10:03 AM   #20
Veteran

Fautanu has great feet and athleticism. He’s definitely a higher floor prospect than mims. I like fautanu. Mims ceiling is higher than his and Mims moves great for his size. Mims has the wingspan of a 7 footer. Mims comp is a more athletic Orlando brown. The question with Mims is can he stay healthy. I’d be happy with either. I’m just hopeful we address LT with our first pick. Mike is still my favorite but I’d be happy with other guys. Paul looks too leggy to me. His height comes from really long legs and I’m afraid that it’ll impact his balance in the nfl. I’m not sure who he’s faced at Houston but the talent he will face in the nfl will challenge him with those lanky legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
The more I watch on Fautanu, the more he becomes the guy I hope we can move up for to take in the draft. His quick footwork in the videos Crow posted jumped out at me. I looked at some Mims videos to compare, and Mims just looked slow. Paul looked a bit quicker than Mims, but still not close to Fautanu. The Combine video of Fautanu backs up what you see on film.

kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.