Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:09 PM   #76
legend

I'm eating Little Caesars right now and it's freaking garbage.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:10 PM   #77
Supporter

On a side note, if you're interested in how chain pizza started look up Food That Built America on the History Channel. The pizza episode is especially interesting if you're a pizza lover. Pizza Hut started by brothers in Wichita, Dominos started by brothers in Michigan.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2021, 07:12 PM   #78
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
On a side note, if you're interested in how chain pizza started look up Food That Built America on the History Channel. The pizza episode is especially interesting if you're a pizza lover. Pizza Hut started by brothers in Wichita, Dominos started by brothers in Michigan.
Great mini series. Today they start one about toys
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:14 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Great mini series. Today they start one about toys
Already tuned in waiting.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #80
MVP

Mackenzie River pizza company in Bozeman Montana
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:23 PM   #81
Life is changing..

Casey's has some GREAT breakfast pizza
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:27 PM   #82
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Pizza Shoppe is a luxury for me in Tulsa, Oklahoma. There just aren't a lot of options down here for pizza. At least not that I've found. I'm sure there's some little place around here that I've never tried that has amazing pizza.
This isn't too bad.

http://www.savastanospizzeria.com/
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:34 PM   #83
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Shakespeares is the closest to Godfathers outside of Godfathers, and all that grease on top.

How sad was existence in Kirksville that a day at the Columbia mall and a stop at Shakespeares was a 'fancy' weekend? Good motivation to mind your studies, though, with nothing else at all to do.
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:37 PM   #84
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I knew a bunch of guys who worked at Shakespeares when I went to Mizzou. They sponsored our student rock station and sent us free pizzas on Sunday nights. They fed me when I was broke many times. Great pizza too.
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:38 PM   #85
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
A friend actually recommended that place to me not long ago. I have heard good things. I live a couple miles from there.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:39 PM   #86
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
You went to J School? Me too!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:41 PM   #87
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
You went to J School? Me too!
30 years in newspapers, 1988-2018. First 5 as a sports writer and editor, then 25 as an editorial writer and opinion page editor.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:41 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I'm eating Little Caesars right now and it's freaking garbage.
I can’t believe how bad it is now, when I was in High School about 20 years ago it was pretty damn good pizza. They changed it big time since then, it’s so awful.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:43 PM   #89
Politically Incorrect

If you've never been on the East Coast eating pizza, you don't belong in this discussion.

New York, New Jersey, Philly, Connecticut.

All incredible pizza.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2021, 07:46 PM   #90
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
I can’t believe how bad it is now, when I was in High School about 20 years ago it was pretty damn good pizza. They changed it big time since then, it’s so awful.
Yeah, my roommate just gave me some new had leftover. I may not ever recover health wise from this.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.