Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2021, 04:53 PM  
Mostly Ignored

The Best Slice

It's a shame we don't talk about pizza very often here on Chiefsplanet Football Message Board. It's not too late to change that, though.

I want to hear where everyone had their best slice of pizza pie. What are your favorite toppings? Does pineapple belong on pizza? Do you enjoy Dave Portnoy's pizza reviews? What your favorite of the fast food pizza franchises? DO YOU PREFER CHICAGO OR NEW YORK STYLE PIZZA? I need answers, people.

One bite, everybody knows the rules.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 12:27 PM   #136
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

That escalated quickly….
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:22 PM   #137
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I've actually never had true deep dish pizza, but that looks so ****ing good.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:25 PM   #138
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post
You know what?

**** you you mother ****er and die in fire you stupid bitch
You ever cross the border and big bill’s going to make sure you’re eating thru a straw
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #139
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
You know what?

**** you you mother ****er and die in fire you stupid bitch
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:37 PM   #140
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
You ever cross the border and big bill’s going to make sure you’re eating thru a straw
Classic internet tough guy post

You reek of being a pussy
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-29-2021, 01:45 PM
bricks
This message has been deleted by bricks.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:51 PM   #141
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've actually never had true deep dish pizza, but that looks so ****ing good.
I'm good for about 2 "slices" a year like most everyone I know who lives here. Feel its mostly for visitors or special occasions.

For me, what separates them is quality of cheese. Mozzarella on its own can be super bland. The good ones have a slight salty and tanginess to their mozz. The pull is another critical indicator a place knows what they're doing.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 01:58 PM   #142
Hey Teacher!

I got a saying for Big Bill (im thinking either Jew Rabbi or the falsification version of Jew Rabbi)

Do you know what the definition of a pussy is?

The guy who can dish it out but can’t take it.

If you can’t take it, don’t dish out

Go lock yourself up in your closet and have some chicken soup with your straw

Big Bill? LOL

Nice passive aggressive tactic. You’re very keen. The guy who can dish it out, but can’t take it and has to talk in 3rd person. What a pussy lol
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:00 PM   #143
Hey Teacher!

I’ll cross the border no problems with some nice peace of mind ahhhh except aside from providing covid vaccine proof. I’m coming up this week maybe I’ll run into Big Bill? Lol
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Loved Godfathers as a kid [was our after soccer team meal]

Found one in Carbondale, IL by chance about a decade back and it was STILL as good as when I was a kid.

Then I found out [for those on lookout] that Godfathers is the in-store for Hucks [like Casey's, or HuntBros, or QT], tried to track on down, but they're all out in the rural areas. Too far to go for just a slice.
Godfathers was the best. Had it a lot during my youth and then they got rid of all of them by me. Then when I went to college I saw that the cafeteria had a Godfathers express, I was ecstatic, I had it for lunch about 3 times a week.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:04 PM   #145
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Giordanno's in Chicago gave me the worst food poisoning I ever had.
Worst pizza in general is Imo's in St. Louis. Provel is snot cheese.

I think Minsky's and Fun House are the best in KC.
Correction, Fun House is the best pizza in the WORLD. Still bums me out that they closed the Raytown location. I'll go to Lee's Summit now to get my fix in the building that used to be Pappi's Pizza. Pappi's was exactly the same as Funhouse, maybe better. I had my first job ever there at age 15. Tim's Pizza on 40 Highway is also the same style. Very good stuff.

Minsky's is pretty good too. I'd rank local joints like this:
  1. Funhouse
  2. Waldo Pizza
  3. My homemade pizza
  4. Minsky's

Chicago deep dish, I love very much. I'd rank them like this.
  1. Geno's East
  2. Lou Malnati's
  3. Giordano's

Pineapple is ok on pizza, but I haven't tried it in many years. My go-to toppings are pepperoni, Italian sausage, black olive.

Best "fast food" pizza is Domino's thin crust.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:08 PM   #146
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
I love Shakespeare’s. There’s definitely some nostalgia involved, as I ate it often when I was in the J school. But I had it last summer when I was in Columbia and it still seemed really good to me.
My kids, through over-use at school, now strongly dislike pizza. They LOVE Shapespeare's, though. I assumed it was nostalgia fueling my love, but the wife and kids love it as well.

That being said, I only hit the one right off campus and wouldn't consider a frozen version.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:14 PM   #147
pie is never free

We have a 5th or 6th generation Sicilian family joint here, and they all still speak the language fluently

Its as good as I've ever had, thin crispy Sicilian crust, sausage brought in from a butcher on The Hill in STL... a large sausage with red and green bell pepper from them never fails
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:20 PM   #148
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
We have a 5th or 6th generation Sicilian family joint here, and they all still speak the language fluently

Its as good as I've ever had, thin crispy Sicilian crust, sausage brought in from a butcher on The Hill in STL... a large sausage with red and green bell pepper from them never fails
What’s the name of the joint? It’s in St. Louis?
Old 11-29-2021, 02:22 PM   #149
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Dangit, I know that place. What's the dang name.

Great pizza.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2021, 02:27 PM   #150
pie is never free

Quote:
What’s the name of the joint? It’s in St. Louis?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Dangit, I know that place. What's the dang name.

Great pizza.
I doubt either of you ever heard of them, its just one place in small town... but its called Leo's, they're something of an institution around here
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.