Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2004, 09:26 AM   #2
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty
Yeah, that is not a good move. Just call me the creature that I am. Besides, for women like me, midol is not powerful enough!!
I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:36 AM   #3
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
I thought Hel'n was the bitch of the board?
I think that depends on what day it is ...

you know, bitch on Mon. Weds. Fri. ... bastard on Tues. Thur. Sat. ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:23 AM   #4
Supporter

congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:29 AM   #5
Stroking to the SB Champs!

My favorite smell is that of baby puke after they breast feed. I never realized babies could replicate the smell of a bar trough urinal.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:39 AM   #6
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
congrats Mark sliM....hadn't heard about the tricycle motor's arrival.
Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:49 AM   #7
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark M
Thanks! There'll be a thread about it here soon.

Excuse me while I go vomit while I think about morphius' comment ...

MM
~~
Its moments like that where you get to accidently teach kids new phrases.

Of course it was no worse the the tirad I let loose a couple weeks ago when I accidently swallowed some evil bug from hell that tried at least three times to crawl back out and scratched the hell out of my throat in the process. I think I reached my cussing quota in that half an hour for the next decade.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:34 AM   #8
Supporter

morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:46 AM   #9
Smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
morph...she was pissed at me a post before that....

Red knows I've not had a problem with her.....she knows I'm not one of the posters chasing her around sniffing her skirt.............she knows she's laughed at worse things said to other posters. she knows I don't mean any harm(or will).....and she should know that if she's going to come into a locker room and snap people with a towel(like everyone else)...she's going to feel a sting and hear a cracking sound once in a while. I'm not going to pamper her, and don't think she'd want that.

mad about something else, and I'm a great target.

Let it rip, Red.
Clint..........If you'd be a man, and kick your broad back to the kitchen to make you a pie, you'd be able to get back on here once in a while.....and these guys wouldn't have as much material to flip their pez dispensers too.........until Gump posts another "oops, I'm naked in the shower and can't fing my panties" thread.

There is your insult. This is the post that pissed me off. If getting pissed at this makes me a princess that can't take it in the locker room, then so be it. This is not the first time you have made a reference to me posting here. That is why I said if you have a problem with it, just say so. I have no problem getting back the chit I dish out, that is the reason I still like coming here. For the statement above, you are correct on most points, don't frickin pamper me.
RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RedNFeisty Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 08:50 AM   #10
Supporter

It was a joke.

Go back and read Clint's posting history......read his takes on women etc..........then maybe it'll make more sense.

the only thing I recall saying in the past, is that since you started posting.....he hasn't. Its nothing against you.

Spare the Rod, and Spoil the Broad.
Old 08-20-2004, 10:36 AM   #11
Supporter

Thats the Spirit Gump........

That Floor isn't going to mop itself, woman.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:24 PM   #12
Shoot the tube

BEER ME man, where are you????
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beer.JPG (2.7 KB, 116 views)
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:26 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr

Hiding under the bed like he was on 9-11................
LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.LVNHACK would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #14
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVNHACK
Hiding under the bed like he was on 9-11................
He thought the world was coming to an end remember?

Enough of this it's crackin time.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #15
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Yea, you guys are getting boring we need somebody new to woop up on. Check back later gotta go crack the neck.