Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 09:42 AM  
Be Kind To Your Pets

Let Me Apologize About Some Things

For some reason, yet to be determined, my scheduled guest writer for the WTF -or is it WFT- game went all Eric Berry on me.

I don't know why.

Hopefully it's nothing serious like a family emergency. Maybe he's trying to write everything in iambic pentameter, or as a Haiiku, or have it translated from the ancient Arabic? Perhaps he's having a hard time presenting his answers in the form of a question? Maybe this is a piece of performance art where he's doing an impression of George Jones?

Maybe the dog ate the homework?

Maybe he gave up football for attending the Renaissance Festival?

Maybe I should accept that sometimes when somebody promises to do something for you, it doesn't always come through. Like the guy who promises you he'll pay you back that hundred dollars by the end of the week. Or the guy who promises the judge he'll make that monthly child support payment. Or when Mel Kiper says Jamarcus Russell will be the next great QB.

Anyway, here's one thing: I'm glad we won this week and that the Bills beat up the Titans really good last night.

Edit: I guess that's two things...BONUS!!

Derrick Henry frightens me.

And here we go on to next week....

Follow up: Just got a PM from the person who says they were in the hospital Sunday. So, OK then...

Last edited by gblowfish; 10-19-2021 at 10:52 AM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #2
Supporter

Hmmm......I guess I'll let it slide.....THIS TIME!!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:48 AM   #3
Just a li'l Evel

You didn't pick X-factor to write the "some things" by any chance, did ya George?

#FANSFIRST
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:51 AM   #4
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
You didn't pick X-factor to write the "some things" by any chance, did ya George?

#FANSFIRST
He wanted meth and I don't know where to buy it...
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:52 AM   #5
Supporter

Did you mean Aramaic?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 09:52 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Really? Don't you live in Independence?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #7
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Really? Don't you live in Independence?
Heh, I guess I could go next door and ask to borrow a cup from the neighbor...
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:55 AM   #8
Court Jester

Too 10 reasons why George is laying down on the job…
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:04 AM   #9
Bolton gonna knock you out

A few things about the WFT game (from a drunken perspective)

1) turnovers suck, we should do them less when possible

2) offense found its groove in the second half, hopefully it continues

3) defense played a pretty good game and held WFT to their least amount points this season

4) Next up, Queen Henry and the TanMan

5) Chiefs still gonna win the division
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:11 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:

Follow up: Just got a PM from the person who says they were in the hospital Sunday.

Did you tell that if he wants to stay out of the hospital he better get his ass to writing?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:13 AM   #11
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Pretty sure you can make your own. I dunno...google it...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:22 AM   #12
best in the biz

Sorry GMan, the wife has been wearing me out.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #13
__

Are you taking volunteers for future 10 Things threads?

Sign me up.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:32 AM   #14
The man you could post like.

10 things by XFactor would be $$$.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:37 AM   #15
Live free or die hard

I'm the culprit here.

There was an incident that occurred of over the weekend and I missed the game. I had some research done and bullet points made up and a pen and paper ready to take notes during the game.

Here's one I never knew from the research:

Quote:
The team was founded in 1932 as the Boston Braves; it changed its name to the Redskins the following year. The franchise moved to Washington, D.C., in 1937. The team won the 1937 and 1942 NFL championship games and Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI. Washington has finished a season as league runner-up six times, losing the 1936, 1940, 1943, and 1945 title games and Super Bowls VII and XVIII. With 14 division titles and 24 postseason appearances, they have an overall postseason record of 23–18. Their three Super Bowl wins are tied with the Denver Broncos and Las Vegas Raiders, behind the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots (six each), San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys (five each), and the Green Bay Packers and New York Giants (four each).
Anyway, I apologize to the board and George. Be careful out there, life comes up and bites ya in the ass without warning sometimes.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote