Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:24 PM   #226
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
Ditto

My old lady is 5'1" and 96 lbs. I love a good spinner.
She's been a little dead fish for me lately, but I don't expect much from 6's.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:25 PM   #227
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
I don't know about super models but everything else was spot on.

but you still are not on the list
I have actually had ChiefsPlanet up on a laptop at a bar once.

It was during the third day of the draft, I wanted to get out of the house but watch the draft in all my drafturbating glory.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #228
Banned

I used to bring my laptop to the bar and post on CP every Sunday during the Chiefs games...

all of my girlfriends know I'm the guy who always gets banned from ChiefsPlanet

and they find it hot

and then they blow me

hard

with teeth

and they have dicks
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:26 PM   #229
Prestige Worldwide

OP has to get updated with "the" list.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #230
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
"Joey, do you ever watch gladiator movies?"

digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #231
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I have actually had ChiefsPlanet up on a laptop at a bar once.

It was during the third day of the draft, I wanted to get out of the house but watch the draft in all my drafturbating glory.
The last time I got laid, I was over at this girl's house. We did the deed and were relaxing on the couch.

I borrowed her tablet and logged onto the planet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #232
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
The last time I got laid, I was over at this girl's house. We did the deed and were relaxing on the couch.

I borrowed her tablet and logged onto the planet.
What year was that?
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #233
__

Quote:
I used to bring my laptop to the bar and post on CP every Sunday during the Chiefs games...

all of my girlfriends know I'm the guy who always gets banned from ChiefsPlanet

and they find it hot

and then they blow me

hard

with teeth

and they have dicks
Never done that. I actually almost never participate in those anymore because, like, everybody in my family is hardcore into the Chiefs and gameday is a social holiday in our eyes.

About 20% of the time, I'm having to DVR it because the lady asks me to do crap during gameday.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #234
Banned

every girlfriend of mine in the past and in the future understands Sunday is MY DAY...the DAY OF THE DRAGON....

they know better
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:32 PM   #235
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
I don't know about super models but everything else was spot on.

but you still are not on the list
Goddammit, now I has a sad.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #236
__

Quote:
every girlfriend of mine in the past and in the future understands Sunday is MY DAY...the DAY OF THE DRAGON....

they know better
Yeeaaahhhh... Mine did too.

I'm willing to bet, before you have been shuffled off of this mortal coil, that that's a bullet you'll end up biting more than a few times.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:33 PM   #237
Banned

Quote:
you're off the list
Nooooooo
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:34 PM   #238
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Never done that. I actually almost never participate in those anymore because, like, everybody in my family is hardcore into the Chiefs and gameday is a social holiday in our eyes.

About 20% of the time, I'm having to DVR it because the lady asks me to do crap during gameday.
You're doing it wrong. My wife knows to not even ask me to do shit while the Chiefs are on. Same applies for TCU and Spurs games and Formula 1 races.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:35 PM   #239
SuperBowl or bust

Hey, if this cephalic trauma guy made it...I might have a chance.

But, like pestilence, hootie simply doesn't like me so my guess is that I'm probably tied for 102.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #240
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
You're doing it wrong. My wife knows to not even ask me to do shit while the Chiefs are on. Same applies for TCU and Spurs games and Formula 1 races.
You might be right.

Sundays are one of the few days we get to do shit together during the day. So we take it and sometimes, sadly, that means I have to put off a Chiefs game for a few hours.

Closed Thread