Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2023, 02:14 PM   #5341
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
And he was parked right next to an old Cadillac Hearse setup to look like the Ecto-1 from Ghost Busters.

DSCF6506
Someone in PHX has one of these. Seen it a few times over the last few years rolling down either the 101 or the I-17. Always cracks me up.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:20 AM   #5342
Mod Team

So what's the deal with Jaguar cars? I read somewhere that they lose 60% of their value within the first 5 years. So I started looking at listings and found some interesting ones.

Here's a 2016 Jaguar XF with 60k miles for $19k. This car has a V-6 with a small supercharger and puts 340 horsepower. I didn't know Jaguars had that type of engine. From what I can tell this car was $50k+ when new. I realize it's 7 years old so of course it's gone down in value but why do they lose value so quickly, is it cost to maintain/repair?

https://www.edmunds.com/jaguar/xf/20...03/?radius=200
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-23-2023, 07:27 AM   #5343
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
So what's the deal with Jaguar cars? I read somewhere that they lose 60% of their value within the first 5 years. So I started looking at listings and found some interesting ones.

Here's a 2016 Jaguar XF with 60k miles for $19k. This car has a V-6 with a small supercharger and puts 340 horsepower. I didn't know Jaguars had that type of engine. From what I can tell this car was $50k+ when new. I realize it's 7 years old so of course it's gone down in value but why do they lose value so quickly, is it cost to maintain/repair?

Because they have dog shit reliability. It's routinely rated one of the worst manufacturers by JD Power. Then when shit does go wrong, it costs a lot to repair them because they are built with low quantity foreign parts.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 11:38 AM   #5344
Starter

I know nothin about cars so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

Is it possible to add a remote start to a 2017 Ford Explorer? Its so freakin hot in Texas and I don't want my wife and kids to shrivel up
Go Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGo Royals is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-22-2023, 11:48 AM   #5345
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Yeah, they're routinely touted as shit cars in terms of reliability. Expensive euro lux cars have the tendency to drop like rocks in terms of value.

For example, my bro in law bought a fully loaded AMG Mercedes coupe. Factory body kit, big ass Brimbo brakes, 6.2L V8 (iirc). He paid $14K for it. 9 Years ago it was a $120,000 car. Granted, it's salvage titled, but still.....
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:49 AM   #5346
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Royals View Post

Is it possible to add a remote start to a 2017 Ford Explorer? Its so freakin hot in Texas and I don't want my wife and kids to shrivel up
Absolutely.

1. Make sure it's legal to install in your state
2. You only want to put a remote start in automatic trans cars. Never, ever in a manual.

If you checked off both boxes, you're good to go.

https://www.viper.com/car/remotestart/
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 03:52 PM
BEAVER
This message has been deleted by BEAVER. Reason: cant make pic bigger
Old 06-22-2023, 06:05 PM   #5347
best in the biz

I'm going to put an ls in my s10.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 07:04 PM   #5348
Supporter

Quote:

might even be plug and play - I put one in my f150 with a 90 dollar part from amazon and 3 minutes of time.

ALSO YALL DONT FORGET I GOT A NASTY ****IN CAR

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 07:07 PM   #5349
Custom User Title

Quote:

Yes. It'll be aftermarket, so you'll have a separate key fob, but it's not that big of deal.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:27 PM   #5350
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
might even be plug and play - I put one in my f150 with a 90 dollar part from amazon and 3 minutes of time.

ALSO YALL DONT FORGET I GOT A NASTY ****IN CAR

You have surprisingly good taste in the look of that car considering your chest tattoo.

Seriously, that’s beautifully done.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2023, 09:01 PM   #5351
Elway be drinkin' again

Barrett Jackson Las Vegas started tonight. Actually selling cars for under 20k tonight
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-23-2023, 07:30 AM   #5352
MVP

Decided to sell the chevy II. Havent touched it in 3 years. Going to be sad but time to build a house and a shop. And ive just lost interest.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:56 PM   #5353
Mod Team

https://www.carizona.com/vehicle-det...DOFy6wdL_cWxXW
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2023, 08:53 PM   #5354
It was not a fair catch

Tell me about this ceramic stuff for cars. Better than typical wax?

any do's and dont's?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2023, 11:23 PM   #5355
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Tell me about this ceramic stuff for cars. Better than typical wax?

any do's and dont's?
My buddy got one done and swore by it. Then got a different vehicle done and said it was garbage.

I dunno man.

If you do it, get some local recommendations.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.