Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:24 PM   #1726
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Goddamm that soup sounds good.

I'm having million dollar spaghetti.

What is this you speak of?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:25 PM   #1727
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What is this you speak of?
http://www.madefrompinterest.net/mil...lar-spaghetti/
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:25 PM   #1728
Mod Team

I marinated the rest of the chuck steaks in a Teriyaki sauce over night hoping to soften them up.

Nope. I think the lowest I'll go from now on is Sirloin.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:27 PM   #1729
Supporter

Hamburger helper. And it tastes amazing. I haven't eaten all day.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:28 PM   #1730
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post

Looks kind of like a spaghetti/lasagna.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:35 PM   #1731
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I marinated the rest of the chuck steaks in a Teriyaki sauce over night hoping to soften them up.

Nope. I think the lowest I'll go from now on is Sirloin.
Man, we either have vastly different opinions on what is considered "Tough" or you have very different cuts of meat. Mine was tender enough to cut most bites with the fork. Mine was ~$5/lb vs your ~$3/lb, which I thought was odd, so maybe there are different cuts of chuck. But mine was not anything close to what I would call "Tough."
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:40 PM   #1732
I like Pie!

Quote:
If you need more idea for potatoes, look no further than potato galette. Duck fat, if you have it.
Will do...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:46 PM   #1733
Shit

Quote:
Looks kind of like a spaghetti/lasagna.
It is. I almost described it that way.

I like it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:46 PM   #1734
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man, we either have vastly different opinions on what is considered "Tough" or you have very different cuts of meat. Mine was tender enough to cut most bites with the fork. Mine was ~$5/lb vs your ~$3/lb, which I thought was odd, so maybe there are different cuts of chuck. But mine was not anything close to what I would call "Tough."

Maybe you had chuck eye? That's closer to ribeye.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:54 PM   #1735
Mod Team

Quote:
I'm not super picky. I'll even eat my wife's leftover well done steak and not complain. And it's no where near as chewy as this was.

Maybe you had chuck-eye steak which I love.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:04 PM   #1736
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Maybe you had chuck eye? That's closer to ribeye.
It was labeled in the store as a Charcoal Steak. I've only known that to be a Chuck steak. ?

It was $5.2something/lb. At least 1/2" thick before cooking.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:11 PM   #1737
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
It was labeled in the store as a Charcoal Steak. I've only known that to be a Chuck steak. ?

It was $5.2something/lb. At least 1/2" thick before cooking.

Don't know, man. Charcoal steak seems to be a rather generic term for anything from chuck steak to chuck eye. $5.20 seems cheap for chuck eye (at least here), but expensive for chuck steak.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:15 PM   #1738
Mod Team

Quote:
Don't know, man. Charcoal steak seems to be a rather generic term for anything from chuck steak to chuck eye. $5.20 seems cheap for chuck eye (at least here), but expensive for chuck steak.
I usually can find chuck-eye for $4.99-$5.49/lb here. I have never seen charcoal steak. I can usually find chuck steak here for $2.99-$3.50/lb.

I am thinking you had something definitely better than me!
Old 02-25-2016, 09:17 PM   #1739
Mod Team

I just googled charcoal steak and found that it is also called chicken steak or top blade steak. In this article it says it's the second most tender cut on the animal.

http://www.esquire.com/food-drink/fo...-cuts/?slide=1
Old 02-25-2016, 09:19 PM   #1740
Ain't no relax!

Just checked the packaging. It was actually unicorn meat. Totally explains the confusion. Still thinking the tenderizing was the key. But anyway. Carry on...