Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-19-2020, 05:46 PM  
Rabbi Goldmann

7 Chiefs started every game

Name them. I said name them!

(For those of you tired of my crap and refuse to guess, here’s the answer)
Spoiler!
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:49 PM   #2
11-5, baby

Let’s cut Wilson!!

/idiots
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:50 PM   #3
the one and only

Thornhill not in the playoffs
icepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking abouticepick64 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-19-2020, 05:52 PM   #4
Rabbi Goldmann

I would have gotten 1right. Maybe 2. I didn’t know 3 of these were even starters.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:55 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Without looking at the spoiler

Schwartz
Kelce
Honey Badger
Ward
Damien Wilson
Nnadi
Mecole

Don't know if Demarcus, Sherman, and Sorenson count. Or butker and Colquitt.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:59 PM   #6
The 23rd Pillar

I got Reiter and Mathieu. Not sure how I forgot Kelce.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 06:00 PM   #7
What's up braj?

Schwartz started every game you ****ing moron. Your list sucks.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 06:05 PM   #8
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
I was thinking that too. I know he missed his first snap in forever (maybe ever), but I couldn't remember anyone else starting at that spot.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 06:11 PM   #9
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Yes he did. On pro-football reference he’s on one list (roster) but not the other (offense).
Old 02-19-2020, 07:17 PM   #10
Wasted away again...

I'm pretty sure Schwartz missed a game. I remember them talking about breaking a really long streak of starts. I don't remember what game it was though.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:20 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I thought Sorenson started every game?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:20 PM   #12
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I'm pretty sure Schwartz missed a game. I remember them talking about breaking a really long streak of starts. I don't remember what game it was though.
Nope, never mind. He broke a streak of consecutive snaps played, not missing a start.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:25 PM   #13
Indian Twitter

That's crazy to think about. Only 3 of our offensive players started every game? And we went 12-4 and won the Super Bowl. Big Andy was coach of the year and Veach was GM of the year.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-19-2020, 07:29 PM   #14
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Name them. I said name them!

(For those of you tired of my crap and refuse to guess, here’s the answer)
Spoiler!
False. Off the top of my head...the Colquitt and Butker.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-19-2020, 08:22 PM   #15
Banned!

Reiter, Swartz, HB, Ward, Nnadi. That’s all I can figure out.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.