Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2021, 04:59 PM   #2
The man you could post like.

IF we ever did get to the point where the Chiefs had to change their name, would the league let us use Monarchs or are they trying to save that for London?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:01 PM   #3
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
IF we ever did get to the point where the Chiefs had to change their name, would the league let us use Monarchs or are they trying to save that for London?
Oh they ****in better not, NFL Europe can eat my ass
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Monarchs? Gross.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:06 PM   #5
Mammoth penis

I have Norwegian and Irish ancestors, I demand the Vikings and Fighting Irish change their names.

Just kidding, I'm not an over-sensitive, effeminate little bitch.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-23-2021, 06:40 PM   #6
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I have Norwegian and Irish ancestors, I demand the Vikings and Fighting Irish change their names.

Just kidding, I'm not an over-sensitive, effeminate little bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
You can bet they are coming for the Chiefs next. Im literally arguing with dumbasses about it. I was like i wanna see that same ****ing energy about the Vikings, Celtics and Fighting Irish, because if its not there, yall some ****ing hypocrites. lol
You guys seriously can't think of any historical context that might make those situations completely different than this one?
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:58 PM   #7
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You guys seriously can't think of any historical context that might make those situations completely different than this one?
No. Please indulge us.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2021, 02:51 AM   #8
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
No. And that shouldn't matter. If its offensive to a certain group of people, then its offensive, regardless of reason... But Im glad u brought it up, because its an excellent example of just how hypocritical the woke crowd is. Not only do you / they get to tell us what is offensive, you / they get to also tell us what our reasoning for being offended should be.
TEX has disabled reputation

Old 07-24-2021, 06:51 AM   #9
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
No. Please indulge us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No. And that shouldn't matter.:
Oh, come the **** on lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:25 AM   #10
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Oh, come the **** on lol

Please explain, what I perceive to be your hypocritical opinion, because all you have offered thus far is, "Oh, come on"
TEX has disabled reputation

Old 07-23-2021, 05:14 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Barkevious Mingo really could have used this when he played for the Browns.

Police: Why are you with this young boy? Are you a parent?
Mingo: I'm a Guardian.
Police: Oh. Okay. Never mind.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

You can bet they are coming for the Chiefs next. Im literally arguing with dumbasses about it. I was like i wanna see that same ****ing energy about the Vikings, Celtics and Fighting Irish, because if its not there, yall some ****ing hypocrites. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 07-23-2021, 06:48 PM   #13
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
The wife is a Braves fan. I told her today "we're next."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 06:28 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

Sounds like a brand of condoms.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-23-2021, 07:54 PM   #15
Can these boys not play?

It will be so much better for Native Americans when we stop being reminded they exists... I think...
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Closed Thread