Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 07:14 AM  
Supporter

7/25/24 Daily Training Camp Thread

No Practice today, but hopefully we get some injury updates at the very least.

Last edited by Buehler445; Today at 07:26 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:16 AM   #2
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
No Practice today, but hopefully we get some injury updates at the very least.
September the 25th eh?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:19 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
September the 25th eh?
Close enough!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:27 AM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
September the 25th eh?
Heh. I've been doing a bunch of planning for wheat drilling. Or maybe I'm just hoping it won't be hotter than the fires of hell in September.

Gotta own that one. My bad.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:13 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Heh. I've been doing a bunch of planning for wheat drilling. Or maybe I'm just hoping it won't be hotter than the fires of hell in September.

Gotta own that one. My bad.
While your at it can you swing by and drill my food plots?
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
While your at it can you swing by and drill my food plots?
Can I get my giant ass 60' airseeder in there?
Old Today, 10:19 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Can I get my giant ass 60' airseeder in there?
How important is turning around to you?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3863.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	127721