Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-11-2023, 04:13 AM  
"I'm with you fellers"

How do you save money?

Everything is so damn expensive that I don’t know how anyone is making ends meet. I just won some money and paid off all credit cards and two vehicles so that helped but I made enchiladas tonight and it cost 22.00! You can’t make a trip to sams without dropping several hundred. Eating out, OMG ! Anyways how do you guys/gals save money on life ?
What are your hacks?

Last edited by Mr. Wizard; 11-11-2023 at 09:03 AM..
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:41 AM   #2
MVP

I sell imaginary timeshares in Belize to suckers.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 06:00 AM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Save money? Last time I checked, caskets don't have any pockets
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:05 AM   #4
What's up braj?

Spend less than $100 on lunches
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 06:13 AM   #5
SuperChiefs

2 for 1 groupon at whores are us
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 06:23 AM   #6
Constable of Untruths

I spend less than I earn each month and put the difference into retirement accounts or a savings account. It’s not rocket science.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:25 AM   #7
The pizza king of kansas

8 dollar hair cuts coupons, dollar store shopping for drinks, get cheap internet deals use sling and antenna to watch shows. Also use my free paramount + Also use temu to get stuff cheap.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:43 AM   #8
MVP

Collect rainwater. For pretty half dressed girls to wash cars with. What more you need
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:18 AM   #9
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
8 dollar hair cuts coupons, dollar store shopping for drinks, get cheap internet deals use sling and antenna to watch shows. Also use my free paramount + Also use temu to get stuff cheap.
Yes! If you drink energy drinks, dollar tree has them for $1.25!! The cans are smaller but they still have the same total amount of caffeine
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:35 AM   #10
Starter

If you are making a lot of money and are living paycheck to paycheck, it means your expenses are too high and you need to cut down.

If you are not making a lot of money and are living paycheck to paycheck, I feel for you. Find a way to generate passive income or start a side hustle. There are plenty of ideas on Youtube, etc.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 11-11-2023, 07:54 AM   #11
Fish are scared of me

I quit drinking 3 months ago, the wife quit smoking back in February, $500 a month right there.

Now I'm alternate day fasting .The wife is bed ridden so I only feed her when she starts to get too skinny. $1000 right there
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:02 AM   #12
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

I went through a divorce 10 years ago. I was left to pay the bills of 2 salaries with 1 salary. I taught myself the exquisite art of budgeting. I was forced to be very disciplined with my spending. I have held on to this tradition ever since, even though I've long since gotten out from under the shadow potential financial ruin.

Disciplined budgeting. I know where every single penny I make goes during every pay period. The price increases in gas and food have only very slightly changed how much I spend and how much I save.

Oh, and I don't pay for anything on credit. The only debt I currently owe is my mortgage. The next vehicle i buy will be payed for in cash and trade.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:18 AM   #13
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
Everything is so damn expensive that I don’t know how anyone is making ends meet. I just won some money and paid off all credit cards and two vehicles so that helped but I made enchiladas tonight and it cost 22.00! You can’t make a trip to sams without dropping several hundred. Eating out, OMG ! Anyways how do you guys/gals save money on life ?
Really it's stopping all discretionary spending, and making friends.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-11-2023, 08:20 AM   #14
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
I went through a divorce 10 years ago. I was left to pay the bills of 2 salaries with 1 salary. I taught myself the exquisite art of budgeting. I was forced to be very disciplined with my spending. I have held on to this tradition ever since, even though I've long since gotten out from under the shadow potential financial ruin.

Disciplined budgeting. I know where every single penny I make goes during every pay period. The price increases in gas and food have only very slightly changed how much I spend and how much I save.

Oh, and I don't pay for anything on credit. The only debt I currently owe is my mortgage. The next vehicle i buy will be payed for in cash and trade.
I don't maintain a specific budget but I'm doing a lot of these things especially those last sentences. Don't buy things before you have the cash unless you have to.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:23 AM   #15
Settle this once and forever

I’m generally a minimalist so it comes natural to me to save.

I’ve found that it’s best to spend money on things you like/love in moderation and slash the budget mercilessly on anything you can live without. There have been times in my life where I didn’t have cable, a video game system, or even internet (it’s been a long time since those days of not having internet, though, I’ll admit lol).

Personally, I’ve saved the most money by cutting my own hair, not being a fashionista (at any point in time I might have four or five pairs of shoes, all with a different function), not eating out frequently/packing lunches, not drinking at bars/clubs with insane markup, and driving an older vehicle.

I work with people right now who complain about money and every day, without fail, they take their ass out to Firehouse Subs, Panera, etc. for lunch. Those same people often come in with a coffee from Dunkin or get Starbucks DoorDashed. Like, dude, you just spent $40 on food and drink when you could have brought a coffee from home and packed a pb&j for a total of like $3.

I guess just little shit like that..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote