Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #331
I'm with the banned.

I wish I had seen this before he passed. I genuinely liked him and would liked to have said goodbye.

God bless your family.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #332
Veteran

I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

I did not know Logical lived here in San Diego.
chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefsfan1963 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #333
Veteran

Condolences to you and your family for your loss.
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #334
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
So great to hear. A few years ago in this strange new world of online communities, I think a lot of us began feeling that it would always be a bunch of anonymous strangers, all interchangeable. I've learned that it just isn't the case. The interactions we have online are real, and it makes me smile to know that in Jim's final hours he received some comfort from his friends on ChiefsPlanet.

Goodbye, Jim.
I'm glad you wrote this Adam. I tried several times and couldn't find the right words.

Very well done.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 05-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #335
Learn it. Know it. Live it.

Wow...I wish I had seen this before Jim passed away. My sincerest condolences to Jim's family.
CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.CosmicPal would the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #336
Funkmeister

Wow. This caught me by surprise as I haven't frequented this board much lately in the past few months...

I never had the chance to meet Jim in person, but he came across as a very good, genuine person.

Godspeed, Jim. My deepest condolences to his family.
Tactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutTactical Funky is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-05-2009, 03:01 AM   #337
The pizza king of kansas

Jim death while sad. Will mean he won't suffer and he will be blessed by his lord. I never really chatted with him but he was a decent man. Now grant peace to him and his family. God be with you.
Posted via Mobile Device
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #338
Down with Nino Brown

My prayers go out to you and your family.
OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.OmahaChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 AM   #339
Starter

I'm so sorry to hear this. I have always enjoyed his remarks and insights on this board and know what a great guy he was. Bless you and your family - every difficult moment has the potential to open your hearts. I hope your hearts are full of good memories of your dad.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:42 PM   #340
Take a Chill Pill

Wow, he was only 53?

Thats scary man, way too young.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:58 PM   #341
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

I am so sorry, he will be missed. I pray for strength for you and your family and I am glad to hear he was right with God that will be a great comfort I am sure. God Bless.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:13 PM   #342
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Wow, he was only 53?

Thats scary man, way too young.
Yeah? Try 43. That's when my dad bit the dirt. Natural causes and all.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #343
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
Yeah? Try 43. That's when my dad bit the dirt. Natural causes and all.
Mine was 42, I have already outlived him by 2 years.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #344
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
Mine was 42, I have already outlived him by 2 years.
Stay strong.

And I'm sorry.

BTW: I've outlived my father and my grandfather.

It's all going to work out.

Well, maybe not for them...
Old 05-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #345
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
Stay strong.

And I'm sorry.
It was 25 years ago and I grew up being strong. Thanks and I am also sorry for your loss.