Old 03-19-2024, 09:15 AM  
In Search of a Life

Daniel Jeremiah Mock 3.0

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...XJpMd0sslPNKuE

Quote:
Kansas City Chiefs
Adonai Mitchell
Texas · WR · Junior
A lot of people might expect to see Mitchell’s Texas teammate, Xavier Worthy, go here, but I feel like the Chiefs got their version of Worthy by signing Hollywood Brown. Mitchell gives Kansas City more size and physicality without sacrificing a speed element.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 10:49 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

I don't get it. I just don't get the Mitchell hype.

If you're a Mitchell guy, why not just draft Tez Walker later in the draft? Physically, they're practically the same guy. They're damn near the same size and tested damn near identical. But imo, Walker looks like a more natural receiver and has more impressive "tape".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 10:54 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

If you're a Mitchell guy, why not just draft Tez Walker later in the draft? Physically, they're practically the same guy. They're damn near the same size and tested damn near identical. But imo, Walker looks like a more natural receiver and has more impressive "tape".
I don't disagree. And further - Walker didn't have a Worthy drawing focus from him.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 12:18 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

I like Mitchell's fluidity and route running. His ability to separate makes up for whatever contested advantage Walker has. I like Walker too though.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-19-2024, 04:22 PM   #5
MVP

I'm not on the Mitchell bandwagon, but if we take him and he works out I'll be a fan!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:10 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I'm not on the Mitchell bandwagon, but if we take him and he works out I'll be a fan!
I like him fine, I just don't think there's a lot of daylight between several of these kids.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:54 PM   #7
DeadPunisher

The Bears have never had a 4,000 yard passer in their history. They picked a QB with the second pick a couple of years ago, and we all know how that went.

I have been thinking, and maybe the Bears go QB at 1.1 and 1.9 this year.

Even if it's McCarthy, Nix, or Penix, why not? People thought Washington was stupid when they drafted RG3 and Cousins in the same draft.

The Bears have already added to their offense significantly, and as a franchise they have never had a guy at QB. Hell, they probably have the worst history at QB ever, especially considering how long they have existed, and the fact that they are the only franchise to never even have a single 4,000 yard passer.

So, why not draft Caleb Williams, and McCarthy, Nix, or Penix in the same draft?

It might seem stupid, crazy, or a waste, but it increases their chances of getting a franchise QB, and if whoever they take at 9 becomes the franchise QB for a decade plus, no one will care that Caleb Williams was a bust.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-19-2024, 06:09 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
The Bears have never had a 4,000 yard passer in their history. They picked a QB with the second pick a couple of years ago, and we all know how that went.

I have been thinking, and maybe the Bears go QB at 1.1 and 1.9 this year.

Even if it's McCarthy, Nix, or Penix, why not? People thought Washington was stupid when they drafted RG3 and Cousins in the same draft.

The Bears have already added to their offense significantly, and as a franchise they have never had a guy at QB. Hell, they probably have the worst history at QB ever, especially considering how long they have existed, and the fact that they are the only franchise to never even have a single 4,000 yard passer.

So, why not draft Caleb Williams, and McCarthy, Nix, or Penix in the same draft?

It might seem stupid, crazy, or a waste, but it increases their chances of getting a franchise QB, and if whoever they take at 9 becomes the franchise QB for a decade plus, no one will care that Caleb Williams was a bust.
You’re not wrong (see RG3&Cousins), but especially in this day with public scrutiny because of social media it would never happen. Even if they took Rattler in the third or fourth, Poles is probably hearing from ownership
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:34 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

YES, Adonai Mitchell all the ****ing way! What is the problem here?

We are not getting Brian Thomas or the other luxury picks - NOT happening
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:39 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Brown
Rice
Adonai Mitchell

Just throwing it out there!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:42 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
YES, Adonai Mitchell all the ****ing way! What is the problem here?

We are not getting Brian Thomas or the other luxury picks - NOT happening
I don't think anyone has a problem if he's the pick. There are just varying opinions on whether there is maybe a better pick and who that may be. I like Franklin and Worthy a lot more in this system but I sure won't be disappointed with Mitchell if Veach/Reid decide that's what they want to do.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:58 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
What? The CHIEFS are going to have to settle. If you want to keep the picks then accept Adonai Mitchell @ 32.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:01 PM   #13
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I don't think anyone has a problem if he's the pick. There are just varying opinions on whether there is maybe a better pick and who that may be. I like Franklin and Worthy a lot more in this system but I sure won't be disappointed with Mitchell if Veach/Reid decide that's what they want to do.
Agreed BUT, it is how the cards lay in my opinion. If Reid and Veach see differently, then of course I am all in on their direction moving forward.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:07 PM   #14
In Mahomes I trust!

Troy Franklin

Xavier Worthy

Old 03-19-2024, 09:28 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
What? The CHIEFS are going to have to settle. If you want to keep the picks then accept Adonai Mitchell @ 32.
We never even get the chance at an AD Mitchell in a normal draft year. Same goes to a lesser degree for the tackles. That is precisely what we should take advantage of in this draft.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.